Big Brother 22 (Spoiler Free Zone)

BobbyPhil1781

Just now, Malfatron said:

yep, and Olay just dropped Nicole for laughing at Memphis autism jokes against Ian. many people left in the game have brands to worry about. also, i miss the days for close votes and backstabbing, instead of the house making the vote 10-0 and stuff

This just proves to me that you can't do all stars anymore, and really no more than 25% of the house as any type of returning player.  You need unknowns who don't have those worries, and ideally with no aspirations to become a "brand".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

yep, and Olay just dropped Nicole for laughing at Memphis autism jokes against Ian. many people left in the game have brands to worry about. also, i miss the days for close votes and backstabbing, instead of the house making the vote 10-0 and stuff

I heard about that. How bad was it? Maybe spoiler tag it in case they discuss it on Sunday even though I feel like it's past time they would've done that.

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

This just proves to me that you can't do all stars anymore, and really no more than 25% of the house as any type of returning player.  You need unknowns who don't have those worries, and ideally with no aspirations to become a "brand".

This makes a ton of sense. We're getting a watered-down version of what this should is supposed to be. I never thought of it that way. Still entertaining none-the-less.

3 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I heard about that. How bad was it? Maybe spoiler tag it in case they discuss it on Sunday even though I feel like it's past time they would've done that.

this happened a few days ago, so i doubt it will air heres a link to the article with video

9 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I had no clue that they had sponsors until I read the 'headline'!?? Here I thought they were just playing the game - getting paid a small amount... 

19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

this happened a few days ago, so i doubt it will air heres a link to the article with video

Not a very good look for them but I can appreciate it stressing them out. Everyone is different but this isn't a way to deal with it. Just hope they can learn from their mistakes and become better people afterwards. 

Dani: "I don't want to win this"... So she wins. No need to convince the fans at home, Dani, we have zero effect on this game. I hope it doesn't mean Kevin will be going home after David saves himself. He doesn't do much in terms of comps and whatnot but I just feel bad for him every time he's nominated. He needs to try harder (assuming he's not on the feeds)

18 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Unless the house wants to finally make a real move, Kevin's days are numbered

I agree. I don't think anyone would get the numbers to throw out Tyler like she wants plus that would be a terrible game move for her. She would instantly become the top target in the house. Everyone loves Tyler..... except her.

21 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I agree. I don't think anyone would get the numbers to throw out Tyler like she wants plus that would be a terrible game move for her. She would instantly become the top target in the house. Everyone loves Tyler..... except her.

Not that he is even really going anything, but feels like the out for her would be to take the shot at Memphis. 

Even the people aligned with him dont really like him or trust him (other than Christmas) but it could save Kevin, and bring him closer to her. As well as maybe show some good faith to Tyler, and bring him back closer, for now.

Not like Im rooting for her, but I just always like to think strategically about what the HOH should be doing. (which is why there was nothing wrong with what Christmas did last week, people just want to get mad about stuff)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

Not that he is even really going anything, but feels like the out for her would be to take the shot at Memphis. 

Even the people aligned with him dont really like him or trust him (other than Christmas) but it could save Kevin, and bring him closer to her. As well as maybe show some good faith to Tyler, and bring him back closer, for now.

Not like Im rooting for her, but I just always like to think strategically about what the HOH should be doing. (which is why there was nothing wrong with what Christmas did last week, people just want to get mad about stuff)

Definitely agree with all of this. Memphis has definitely gone into hiding it seems since his HoH run. Almost everyone who's won early has. Glad we get to see what happens tomorrow!

On 9/11/2020 at 3:01 PM, Malfatron said:

1:40 does she say hashtag relatable? sponsors should drop her if so. gross. 

• Like 1