Big Brother 22 (Spoiler Free Zone)

BobbyPhil1781

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I have stopped watching the show, but still following up on results.

these houseguests seem fine with a pecking order

Show is still entertaining as far as I'm concerned.

Dani really shot herself in the foot on last night's episode. Sucks for Tyler too b/c the only people ******* up his game aren't named "Tyler".

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I have stopped watching the show, but still following up on results.

these houseguests seem fine with a pecking order

Ditto! I've lost interest in watching but read who's been voted off. Maybe it'll get more interesting, once all the alliances come to a head

1 hour ago, K9 said:

Ditto! I've lost interest in watching but read who's been voted off. Maybe it'll get more interesting, once all the alliances come to a head

I can see why people aren't into it if one alliance dominates the game. Makes sense. There's still side alliances here so yeah, they'll eventually come to the forefront and **** will go down. Looking forward to it

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i predict dani is going next.

if not dani, then nicole f

Christmas is playing a stellar game right now especially with her low key relationship with Enzo. I think the plays it safe this week. She should've let Day win this HoH to keep herself clean of any blood. I'm guessing David will be her target and Ian or Kevin will be sitting next to him. Dani and Nicole would make for better TV though!!

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

I watched the entire endurance comp play out live on cbs all access.

1.5 hours

Holy ****. That's a long damn time to hang on that wall. Looking forward to seeing who wins. Those comps are good for the smaller, muscular people. If I had to guess, it would be Tyler, Ian, or Kevin. Obviously, I want to find out Sunday lol. This show just got way better now that Bay is gone although I will say she handled herself WAY better than she has on any other previous reality show she's been on. She's still stuck-up trash, but good for her for improving.

6 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Holy ****. That's a long damn time to hang on that wall. Looking forward to seeing who wins. Those comps are good for the smaller, muscular people. If I had to guess, it would be Tyler, Ian, or Kevin. Obviously, I want to find out Sunday lol. This show just got way better now that Bay is gone although I will say she handled herself WAY better than she has on any other previous reality show she's been on. She's still stuck-up trash, but good for her for improving.

Probably knows now that it would hurt her brand.  Do it once it "oh she was emotional, it was a show, a new experience, etc, etc, etc...".  Do it again, and that's just who you are.

• Like 1

Just now, THE DUKE said:

Probably knows now that it would hurt her brand.  Do it once it "oh she was emotional, it was a show, a new experience, etc, etc, etc...".  Do it again, and that's just who you are.

yep, and Olay just dropped Nicole for laughing at Memphis autism jokes against Ian. many people left in the game have brands to worry about. also, i miss the days for close votes and backstabbing, instead of the house making the vote 10-0 and stuff