**TCMD** - Keeper Discussion Thread

ny92mike

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

I didn't know. Though I signed up yesterday so I'm not exactly up to speed haha

lol...Yeah man this is just so that I can work out what the salary cap should be primarily, see what changes I need to make to the workbooks, get feedback and suggestions and if we made it that far to see how the simulator worked out and what changes I need to make to that.

This was the worst time to run this being right in the middle of summer, but I'm hoping it helps us get the kinks worked out for the September one, which will be the keeper version.  We've got some guys running more than one team just so that we can test it out.  Hard to get much interest in this stuff this time of year.

5 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

lol...Yeah man this is just so that I can work out what the salary cap should be primarily, see what changes I need to make to the workbooks, get feedback and suggestions and if we made it that far to see how the simulator worked out and what changes I need to make to that.

This was the worst time to run this being right in the middle of summer, but I'm hoping it helps us get the kinks worked out for the September one, which will be the keeper version.  We've got some guys running more than one team just so that we can test it out.  Hard to get much interest in this stuff this time of year.

Alright, I'll give you some work then haha. I was curious as to why this would start mid-July with all those no names players still on roster and some inactivity. Makes more sense now

• Like 1

@EaglesPeteC

So before you making your pick this sim had you winning 7 games.  Part of this is due to the Offensive Line ranking by PFF so your line isn't ranked as high as it probably should be but it at least shows me where I need to make adjustments.

After adding the Gurley group, the team is 8-8, adjusting the passing attempt slider might add some more wins now that you've got a true running back.  Which was ranked 12th and now is ranked 7th.

Nice pick with Indy IOL, they were my top target

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Do we have to keep under the Salary Cap? That would seem to be problematic adding other teams superstars. 

After the draft yes,  during the draft you’re okay being over.   

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

Do we have to keep under the Salary Cap? That would seem to be problematic adding other teams superstars. 

At this point in the SIM, NO.  

Immediately following the draft we'll start trimming down the rosters to a max number of 75.  

Right now the cap is set to $216,430,000, I think we'll need to increase it to something closer to 240M but I wanna wait to see how we make out.  I want the rosters to be stacked with talent but we also gotta make it relevant too.  

• Like 1