**TCMD** - Keeper Discussion Thread

ny92mike

So sorry to ask this stupid question so late but just to make sure, we "can not" draft position groups from teams that are already taken by another team correct? We can only pick position groups from any team that has not been picked in this mock? So as an example, no one can pick a position group from Cleveland right?

Like I said, sorry for the last second stupid question.

Peace!!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

So sorry to ask this stupid question so late but just to make sure, we "can not" draft position groups from teams that are already taken by another team correct? We can only pick position groups from any team that has not been picked in this mock? So as an example, no one can pick a position group from Cleveland right?

Like I said, sorry for the last second stupid question.

Peace!!!

Right. 

A list of available groups are in the workbook located in the first post in the draft thread.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m going to make the call. Go ahead and pick. 

In the future all GMs please check if a gm has been active on the site in the last 48 hours. If they have please wait while attempting to PM (I will PM also). 

I didn't care about waiting. I just didn't want to be skipped myself lol 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I didn't care about waiting. I just didn't want to be skipped myself lol 

Mike picks after you and then I do we wouldn’t skip you. But he hasn’t been online since Wednesday. I don’t see him magically popping on to pick. I don’t want to derail this draft.