OL Andrew Wylie

OL Cameron Erving

DL Breeland Speaks

DL Tanoh Kpassagnon

DT Xavier Williams

LB Darron Lee

LB Reggie Ragland

CB Bashaud Breeland 

Most those guys not looking for much,  lotto ticket player(in baseball terms)

Bashaud Breeland what you want for that bum

2 hours ago, samsel23 said:

You know me, I like to trade;

DL Breeland Speaks

DL Tanoh Kpassagnon

Most those guys not looking for much,  lotto ticket player(in baseball terms)

Talk to me about these guys. I think I'm the only other owner with a trade block.

46 minutes ago, SirA1 said:
2 hours ago, ny92mike said:

What do you guys think about this positional draft?  Will it work for creating our starting rosters come late Sept?

I like it a lot. 

I like it a lot too.  It's a change of pace from the single players drafts we usually do. Keeping under the salary cap will be the biggest hurdle but I do like this format.

Peace!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cortes02 said:

I like it a lot too.  It's a change of pace from the single players drafts we usually do. Keeping under the salary cap will be the biggest hurdle but I do like this format.

Peace!!!

5 hours ago, cortes02 said:
6 hours ago, SirA1 said:

I like it a lot. 

The cap will be the biggest hurdle.  We've had two rounds and my team is roughly 3.5 in the hole after releasing several players already.  I'm sitting at an 85 man roster, but just looking at the additional players I'm still looking to add, I'm thinking that the cap is going to need to jump up another 40 million at least to house all this talent.  

It is a challenge to figure out what groups to pick, haven't done all that great in that category with the LA - INT Def and TB - INT Off line groups.  It's cool that just one pick and you've basically turned your team around.  

And while I haven't been awake to make a single pick with this morning time slot I do like knowing that my pick is the same time every day.  It slows it down a little but I'm cool with that.

Not sure if you guys have been paying attention to the simulated standings, but I've watched the Jets go from having a middle of the road defense to the top.  I've seen the Patriots adjust their sliders along with adding some talent to going 16-0.  The Eagles beefing up the run game to win an additional game, and the Lions push their way into a 12-4 record.

I know that I've got some things to fix with this simulation but I'm finding it pretty cool watching this stuff unfold as we draft these position groups.

Really wish all of you guys would open up a little more with a discussion, it's been like pulling teeth to get a conversation started around here.  I'm looking for feedback on this stuff so that we can make it better for the one we are planning come late Sept.

Edited by ny92mike