Aegon's Conquest Mini Mafia - Game Over

rackcs

Just now, squire12 said:

Maybe you should make a case for 1 or 2 other players instead of vote hopping to the next player that votes for you ...screaming that they are scum.

Touch is scum. There is no reason he would be alive at this point in the game. He is too crafty and too much of a veteran. Again feigning surprise on the BCB hit. He is the type that would leave me in the game this long too because I’m a hazard. Orca is also a scum or other saying he didn’t have a night move but then that he didn’t get to use it cus he was led away. So there are your two choices. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Touch is scum. There is no reason he would be alive at this point in the game. He is too crafty and too much of a veteran. Again feigning surprise on the BCB hit. He is the type that would leave me in the game this long too because I’m a hazard. Orca is also a scum or other saying he didn’t have a night move but then that he didn’t get to use it cus he was led away. So there are your two choices. 

So you are saying the rest of the players...specifically Malfatron and Dome are not very good players, so scum is leaving them in the game so it is easier at the end?

46 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Vote Count

Counselor - 3 - theuntouchable, The Orca, squire12

The Orca - 2 - Malfatron, Counselor

With 8 alive and 8 voting, it's 5 to hang!

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Counselor

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Touch and Orca are likely staying put on Counselor, probably Squire too.

@Dome what are you thinking? Orca or Counselor and why?

@Malfatron, do you think Pickle was a town liability based upon his other flip?

Possibly. Either he was another faction or a SK.

Usually 3rd party with hits arent friendly

Someone mentioned that greyjoys are tied to targs potentially.

Also, orange font typically means hostile mafia

I could see it the other way though too, but i cant figure out what their wincon is

I am open to winning with orca though if hes an other and his wincon makes sense

Just now, squire12 said:

Why those 2?

Naz: Because there wasn't a N1 hit and Naz claimed to have been blocked and claimed to have visited Counselor in some way, shape, or form N2 and couldn't get to him.

Orca: See my rationale this morning

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Naz: Because there wasn't a N1 hit and Naz claimed to have been blocked and claimed to have visited Counselor in some way, shape, or form N2 and couldn't get to him.

Orca: See my rationale this morning

I’m not dead yet. So go get him. Go get Naz. He is scum.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Possibly. Either he was another faction or a SK.

Usually 3rd party with hits arent friendly

Someone mentioned that greyjoys are tied to targs potentially.

Also, orange font typically means hostile mafia

I could see it the other way though too, but i cant figure out what their wincon is

I am open to winning with orca though if hes an other and his wincon makes sense

I'm willing to let @The Orca explain himself. Orca, are you Iron Islands/Greyjoy folks a happy town sided contingent?