~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

12 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

I just seen a survivor series commerical saying shield will face new day. the hell?

It's what i expected after they costed Rollins and Ambrose the titles.

Speaking of SS, i really hope Zayn and KO get involved someway in the 5 on 5 match

9 hours ago, djw4bucs said:

It's what i expected after they costed Rollins and Ambrose the titles.

Speaking of SS, i really hope Zayn and KO get involved someway in the 5 on 5 match

Yeah.  It hasn't technically been announced yet, but Roman is being promoted for his return to RAW this Monday on the go-home show and with what just went down with Rollins and Ambrose, I fully expect that challenge to come on RAW, and the segment wherein New Day accepts will be the opening to the RAW invasion of Smackdown.

This past weekend I had the opportunity to meet Jake the Snake, have a training seminar with Cortez Castro from Lucha Underground and work with Crazzy Steve. It was pretty dope, tbh. Was expecting Steve to be waaaay different out of character and didn't know the dude is practically blind. xD All of them were really cool guys though.

It's difficult to see where they are heading but here's my current predictions. I'm going on the assumption that it will be close to evenly split 

Shield over New Day 

Usos over The Bar 

Corbin over Miz

Bliss over Natalya 

Raw Woman's team over SD Woman

SD men over Raw Men 

Lesnar over Styles 

That puts it Raw 4-3 win over smackdown with the Lesnar vs Styles being the tie breaker  

if they go with the 5 on 5 match being the main even then I suspect that Natalya beats Bliss and SD wins 4-3  

Archived