~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:
7 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Absolutely tremendous show.

No way Survivor Series tops this right?

Always hard for them to top Takeover and this was an amazing Takeover... but the Survivor Series card looks good so I don't want to say they won't. Should be fun to see.

16 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Absolutely tremendous show.

I saw one opinion on Twitter (and I bring it up because it's from someone who is/was an FF poster) who said the best match on the whole show was 1 1/2 star at-best.

It made for a hearty chuckle.

Lesnar vs Styles was match of the night. 

The 5 on 5 was really disappointing. 

Actually the show was kinda disappointing. It was super obvious that Lesnar, Shield and Raw woman would win, which made it obvious that Char, Usos and Corbin would win. Final match was a toss up and the finish was strange. I'm guessing maybe HHH vs Stroman or something at Mania? 

Perhaps Steph comes back to raw and books a shield vs Stroman match for tomorrow night. 

Its setting up some obvious storylines 

Shane vs Owens/Zayn will continue 

Styles vs Mahal obviously 

Balor vs Joe. I would like to see this match up be for the right to wrestle Lesnar at the Rumble. Lesnar has basically beaten everyone but Balor in his lead up to Reigns at Mania 

I wonder if Raw will not have a pay per view until Rumble. It would make sense considering they are basically making Raw's 25th anniversary a pay per view. 

Archived