~~//~~ Pro Wrestling: Road to Wrestlemania ~~\\~~

Adrenaline_Flux

50 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

That rules out Ellsworth from being the last woman in the match.

I'm fine with that, they ran the story they wanted, kept him around and I'm sure paid him decently well for a good while, and Becky Lynch and he got to wrestle a match like they wanted.

Still sad he is gone tho tbh

Mahal goes from a jobber to having the WWE championship for 170 days, to being left off one of the big 4 pay per views just days later.

I think he might get involved in the Styles vs Lesnar match. It would make sense for neither guy to lose cleanly. I would like to see them set up a Mahal vs Styles vs Nakamura vs Owens match at Clash of Champions. It would be pretty epic. 

Moving Charlotte over to the match with Bliss makes it obvious that the Raw woman will win. With The Raw Champion beating the smackdown Champion, that has to mean that team Smackdown beats team Raw right?

Also why on earth is Bobby Roode in the match?

I would imagine that the match will play out something like this:

Roode is eliminated along with Balor, Joe, Orton and Nakamura

Kane will come and cause Stroman to be counted out.

It comes down to HHH & Angle vs Cena & Shane

could this be the heel turn for Cena????????? The 3 of them gang up on Angle and beat him down, Mcmahon family reunites and hugs and all that, then out come the shield. 

Shield vs HHH, Cena, & Shane at the Royal Rumble, if the Shield win then Angle has full control of Raw, if not then he is fired. Shield wins, sets up a Mania match of Angle vs HHH with Shane as the ref.....Shane turns on HHH because WWE 

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

In a match with Cena, Orton, Angle, HHH and Shane; I just think it's tacky having a guy like Jason Jordan being apart of the outcome.

Maybe he and KO/Sami interfere .

The thing that's been occurring to me is just how unnecessary injecting Steph and HHH into this whole affair at this point (I get that there's usually some Mania angle that sparks out of stuff at Survivor Series every year, but...), because Shane was legit the heel  (not necessarily Team Blue... though they sure played their part too) in this whole bit and they've even teased the rift between him and DB.

I won't be surprised if they tease the Steph going through the table spot if not deliver on Angle being the one playing the role of Triple H this time and resulting in Hunter flipping out on him.

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

KO/Sami interfere .

I'm actually thinking that they don't. I think they'll let RAW handle the interference but then have some sort of fallout with KO/Sami and Shane where maybe they spend their time talking about how Smackdown was going to lose without them and lead into some more to that feud.

56 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

One more random possible person for Smackdown, Michelle McCool. She was talking about a potential return to the ring recently and as someone pointed out to me, it's in Houston, so she could be someone coming back for Survivor Series.

I feel like they would start her back off her NXT. I think its gonna be paige.

4 hours ago, The LBC said:

The thing that's been occurring to me is just how unnecessary injecting Steph and HHH into this whole affair at this point (I get that there's usually some Mania angle that sparks out of stuff at Survivor Series every year, but...), because Shane was legit the heel  (not necessarily Team Blue... though they sure played their part too) in this whole bit and they've even teased the rift between him and DB.

I won't be surprised if they tease the Steph going through the table spot if not deliver on Angle being the one playing the role of Triple H this time and resulting in Hunter flipping out on him.

You can tell they’re setting up HHH vs Angle at Mania.

21 hours ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

I feel like they would start her back off her NXT. I think its gonna be paige.

If it's any not-already-on-the-roster (and even saying that is pushing it) lady, it's going to be Paige.  She's evidently been backstage at Smackdown for a couple weeks now and was backstage at RAW a week or two before that (though they've since, from the sound of it, decided to put her on SD as opposed to RAW).  The only other one I could think of is elevating Ember Moon a night after her not winning the title at TakeOver; she's not going to the same brand as Asuka, but she's also someone who is extremely familiar with working her so she's someone that could really allow Asuka to shine and showcase in the match.

At this point it's l almost certainly going to be one of: Paige, Natty, Ember, or Nikki (in that order or likelihood)

20 hours ago, pollino14 said:

You can tell they’re setting up HHH vs Angle at Mania.

Which is fine by me.  It's why (aside from the title being involved - but even then I wasn't totally miffed on it) I had not issue with Brock/Goldberg last year.  You want to throw part-timers on the big show cards to beef them up and add to the draw?  Awesome.  Just book them against each other and give them enough of a meaningful storyline that it ties into other storylines so that it's not as big of a deal on the occasions/TV's where they dominate the airtime.  RAW's are 3 hours long, let's not pretend like having a Hunter/Angle feud wouldn't help flesh out that three hours more.

Archived