STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Lynch him.  You're basically doing a more detailed version of what I did earlier when I talked with Counselor about whether he had a fake claim.

Im in your camp on this one. Counselor reads genuine to me. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

Dont be surprised if they ask for new ones

We still got the thematic flair for what cover roles would be. So I would call it a win. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Don’t do that 

No point. I did what I could to help town. I had the same mentality last game (did it in the wrong way) but I blew the game up even though it wasn't my intention. I help this time in this way and now I am getting lynched

Just now, Counselor said:

No point. I did what I could to help town. I had the same mentality last game (did it in the wrong way) but I blew the game up even though it wasn't my intention. I help this time in this way and now I am getting lynched

There’s still a lot of time left and the d1 train usually doesn’t actually start until later 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Mods shouldn't post like this. I mean. Nobody should. But mods especially.

You are going to be one of those? You come into this game not understanding any of the relationships we have with each other and try and enforce? Tell Webby to remove me then. 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

The use of asterisk in lieu of cussing has been an interesting phenomenon. Some/most the time I think people are just putting random ****** with no thought behind it, but other times its pretty clear the message. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:
4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You are going to be one of those? You come into this game not understanding any of the relationships we have with each other and try and enforce? Tell Webby to remove me then.

He does have a point. The name calling/cussing has been on a steep decline. 

Obviously I blame @SwAg 100% for this. But I too have fallen into the trap of calling you all names once or twice. 

We all knew there was generic crewman, now we all know those positions, assuming what Counselor said to be wholly accurate, and I'm inclined to believe him.  I'm sure there are Town with those roles, so it wouldn't be a stand alone scum cover (which would be awful, imo, especially with the role reveal mechanic).  So, the issue remains that Counselor had a real character claim, so other scum definitely have them too.  And he basically inflicted a series of grievous wounds when he was likely to skate by without saying anything further.  The issue is that there is utility in seeing him flip. 

I don't know, I think I'm going to continue stirring the pot for now.  Nacho is out for hours anyways, may as well see what else happens.

Archived