STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, Counselor said:

I am an easy push right now and there are some definite scum doing it currently. Hope y’all remember this. I did what I could. 

If ramster is town, mafia would most likely be voting him now.

If ramster is scum, you may have a point

Just now, Malfatron said:

Until someone flips, its null.

Did you learn anything from it?

Did you know that the legal standard for relevancy is the tendency to make the existence of a fact of consequence any more or less probable?

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You need to read up. Thats not his claim. His claim is he misunderstood the cover roles and host clarified to him. Which is believable IMO. 

Funny that this is believed but when I discuss myself and the host PMs in games...its raged on 

Someone point me to the page and ill go back and read...dang you all 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I am an easy push right now and there are some definite scum doing it currently. Hope y’all remember this. I did what I could. 

You are an easy push because you are non-town and the best source of an info lynch. Which if you die and what you said is confirmed, then you DID help town as you promised. Sometimes dying is more advantageous. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You are an easy push because you are non-town and the best source of an info lynch. Which if you die and what you said is confirmed, then you DID help town as you promised. Sometimes dying is more advantageous. 

I also asked to be here. I want to play. There are a bunch of guys who aren’t contributing anything. Sucks

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Did you know that the legal standard for relevancy is the tendency to make the existence of a fact of consequence any more or less probable?

Ok, dictionary boy.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Funny that this is believed but when I discuss myself and the host PMs in games...its raged on 

Someone point me to the page and ill go back and read...dang you all 

Well, you are known to be wild with making ish up. And also it is very apparent that new host is also over-excited and interjecting into the game - - which I warned against ( @Dome). 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I also asked to be here. I want to play. There are a bunch of guys who aren’t contributing anything. Sucks

Thems the breaks sometimes. @Forge finally rolled scum last game and was super excited only to die N1. Sometimes mafia pee's in your cheerios. 

VC

El ramster - 5 - theuntouchable, SwAg, Tk3, Mwil, Counselor

Counselor - 4 - bucsfan333, The Orca, Malfatron, Pickle Rick

Dome - 2 - rackcs, El ramster

mission27 - 1 - TedLavie

SirA1 - 1 - RuskieTitan

Matts - 1 - MookieMonstah

Forge - 1 - Matts

Yet to vote: Forge, Glen, squire, Dingo, MD4L, Sira1, kingseanjohn, mission27

Lol we’re voting for me? 

Lol ok bros. Let’s do it. Y’all just reminded me why I don’t play mafia anymore. I would be voted every day 1.. The feels baby I use to trip but let’s do it baby. Hop on me and End me. 

Archived