STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Hmmm you must possess a different definition of nonsense than I do.

Is nonsense. 

1. Who is MGK?

2. Where am I insulting and complimenting? 

3. Saying I am defending is true because I believe he is being genuine. But saying I am pushing him in a sly way is a complete lie. I am out right saying we may need to hang him for the information. 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not being mean. Just observing.

I know. I just checked your profile. Call your self a bully in french (but post it so I know). 

Je suis une brute

To be fair though, I basically footballed every post saying we should lynch Mission. You, Swag, Malf and the twins were busy accusing each other of being scum. Usual D1 stuff.

(though Orca has been relatively moderate by his standards, which I found interesting)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Is nonsense. 

1. Who is MGK?

2. Where am I insulting and complimenting? 

3. Saying I am defending is true because I believe he is being genuine. But saying I am pushing him in a sly way is a complete lie. I am out right saying we may need to hang him for the information. 

1. Machine gun kelly

2. I didn’t literally mean insulting/complimenting but when he made a diss track towards Eminem he would insult him in one line and then compliment in another. 

3. That is not a complete lie, you’re pushing him in a sly way but saying things like he’s the best info lynch. 

Your response, however, now that is nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’m trying to say it word for word so I don’t get modkilled. I have been honest about everything and I won’t stand for Orca who is an awful player questioning me. If a player who is actually worth something has questions I’ll answer them gladly.

Yep...I'm totally ****. I'm just following everyone

24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The ratio and roles are all over the place now-a-days. With 24 players you can probably expect at least 6 or 7 of them to be non-town, and there are probably 3-4 different groups (town, mafia, converter, other). With a converter role (borg, I am assuming in game) that ratio will suck for us more each day. 

Everyone got a move so all the roles you can think of are probably present. Add on top of that some people apparently have items that counselor steals. So probably moves you have never thought of on top of the ones you know. 

Thanks big bro 

I'm not going to go Counselor. I buy his claim and I also buy that he will help town out. I think there are better options here today besides. 

Matts 

Dude has said a lot today without saying much. Like a lot. And he's also been all over the place in regards to this Counselor thing. He's totes scum.