STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I don't know how nacho is resolving night actions and was curious bc if swag is correct it could be based on when moves are submitted.  

Thus you scanned those that visited the players before you submitted your move but not those that submitted it after.  

The problem in this equation is Glen. This would mean that he's 100% lying about his night action target, or we are misinformed about how this thing works if Glen is telling the truth and targeted Matts last night. 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Unless, someone, oh IDK beamed you to where they are to protect you, you ignoramus. 

........ Back to the name calling. Just FYI, you are wrong. And I am not going to spoon feed you this answer just yet. So you can take my comment however you like and lets move on. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I forgot to add “Easy clap” on those 4 names. Apologies 

:throws out anti-town haphazardly: 

:ignores request to back up statement:

:post generic list with not thought:

:copies UNT reason:

:copies swags "easy clap":

You are off to a strong morning. This guy is posting to be seen, not to contribute. Would be a decent target to look at. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

........ Back to the name calling. Just FYI, you are wrong. And I am not going to spoon feed you this answer just yet. So you can take my comment however you like and lets move on. 

Ok, so it's perfectly ok for you to say things like "i'm not going to spoon feed you" but you get upset that someone calls you an ignoramus? 

Enter rant about glass houses here. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

:throws out anti-town haphazardly: 

You don’t know what that word means.

:ignores request to back up statement:

Saying “I bet” isn’t a request, it’s a dare

:post generic list with not thought:

I’ve already stated my rationale. No need to be redundant.

:copies UNT reason:

Because it’s a legit one.

:copies swags "easy clap":

Its hilarious

You are off to a strong morning. This guy is posting to be seen, not to contribute. Would be a decent target to look at. 

I’m sure you would like as much information on everyone as you can for your scum group.

Archived