STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

VC

Glen - 7 - SirA1, Malfatron, rackcs, Dingo, TedLavie, Counselor, MWil
MookieMonstah -6 - Dome, squire12, SwAg, Glem, bucsfan333, Matts
Matts - 1 - Pickle Rick
SwAg - 1 - Forge

Yet to vote: Tk3, DingoLadd, MD4L, theuntouchable, MookieMonstah, RuskieTitan

Vote or Die/Be Replaced: kingseanjohn, mission29

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What do you do in games that I am not in? Do you just not post at all?

I'll ask you then. What do you think is the relevancy of him asking for a timestamp?

I do quite well and my blood pressure remains calm and I still post quite often. 

Well, considering he answered that already he has a theory revolving around what time a move may have been put in. I’m not so sure it’s a solid theory but it’s what he’s pursuing currently.

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You have such a weird thought process. 2 questions and I would like you to answer them both. First, how is it pertinent? Secondly, what gave you the idea that it bothered me?

I'm just curious as to where you're going with this line of questioning.

1. Bc swag said someone visited him and doesn't think they were scanned. This could mean that moves resolve in the order they were put in.  

2. Your tone in the post towards to me. Just how I read it.  

5 minutes ago, Dome said:

@Pickle Rick 9:30pm 

me later than me thought

kevin talk fast, move slow 

This would most likely mean

1. @SwAg is lying 

2. Moves don't resolve in the order they are put in.

3. The mechanic of including the extra people in the scan could be something that we haven't discussed. 

VC

Glen - 7 - SirA1, Malfatron, rackcs, Dingo, TedLavie, Counselor, MWil
MookieMonstah -6 - Dome, squire12, SwAg, Glem, bucsfan333, Matts
Matts - 1 - Pickle Rick
SwAg - 1 - Forge

Yet to vote: Tk3, MD4L, theuntouchable, MookieMonstah, RuskieTitan

Vote or Die/Be Replaced: kingseanjohn, mission29

So, I read back to gopher's game, and my initial impression is right.  Ted oversimplified it to the point of being wrong.  Did you just use vote counts, or something?  The holistic picture is pro-other.  I know you didn't play on WF or in Marvel, but I am always in favor of pro-Town independents when I believe them.  @SirA1, @MD4L, @rackcs

The issue in that game was I didn't believe Nacho, which I made clear, so I went with him over Orca initially.  Then, once Orca flipped Mafia and other pieces fell in place, I shifted to keeping Nacho alive.  I defended Nacho to my absolute detriment after that day, and would have been lollynched had I not already been cleared as vanilla by the host twice and Nacho only recruiting killers.

But, I did happen to one or two people who did have a shift you alleged that I have. So, not entirely a lost cause for a perusal.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Swag malf fight all day one 

malf implicated in scan, swag happy hang glen and push Mookie 

I tried to push Malfatron, but he disengaged, and no one was listening because Glen was killing himself.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I do quite well and my blood pressure remains calm and I still post quite often. 

Well, considering he answered that already he has a theory revolving around what time a move may have been put in. I’m not so sure it’s a solid theory but it’s what he’s pursuing currently.

Matts ask: How could a time stamp be relevant (implied to any theory)?

UNT responds: "Because theory"

You see how that wasnt particularly helpful.... 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, I read back to gopher's game, and my initial impression is right.  Ted oversimplified it to the point of being wrong.  Did you just use vote counts, or something?  The holistic picture is pro-other.  I know you didn't play on WF or in Marvel, but I am always in favor of pro-Town independents when I believe them.  @SirA1, @MD4L, @rackcs

The issue in that game was I didn't believe Nacho, which I made clear, so I went with him over Orca initially.  Then, once Orca flipped Mafia and other pieces fell in place, I shifted to keeping Nacho alive.  I defended Nacho to my absolute detriment after that day, and would have been lollynched had I not already been cleared as vanilla by the host twice and Nacho only recruiting killers.

But, I did happen to one or two people who did have a shift you alleged that I have. So, not entirely a lost cause for a perusal.

Hi SwAg

Archived