STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't know how you think that was a freak out, but if you do, you do. I would think that given the evidence of freak outs in previous games by me, that would not come off as such, but if that is how you perceive it to be, that's fine. 

FWIW, you're not wrong. I was trying to openly acknowledge that it was less about you and more about what was going around you (IE Matt's involvement). Matt's previous comment isn't wrong from the perspective I was thinking about it. LIS, it was an avenue worth investigating for me. 

Do you at least see how what Glen has said is contradictory and ridiculous?  

I wasn’t upset about you voting for me.  It’s a limited menu right now, barring some revelation.      I expect to accrue votes at some point.  That was simply your first non-vote post in nearly a day, and it seemed out of nowhere.

Oh, and **** you, because made-up, contradictory meta if I am anything less than the illegitimate son of Hitler toward other people.

The least likely to be telling the truth is Glen.  Matts is matts, but matts story is verifiable and directly contradicts Glen, and that would be quite the trade... matts lying to get Glen, of all people, lynched.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The least likely to be telling the truth is Glen.  Matts is matts, but matts story is verifiable and directly contradicts Glen, and that would be quite the trade... matts lying to get Glen, of all people, lynched.

I toyed with the idea that Matts could sacrifice himself (and again, he might have a chance to survive even if Glen is lynched and happens to be truthful) in order to get the watcher out of the game early.

But yeah, odds are Glen is lying.

Good night everyone

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

If by "right after" you mean roughly 45 minutes, then yes, it was right after the day ended. But again, if Glen comes up Borg, how does that eliminate me from being borg? Why only Duras?

It doesn't eliminate you from being Borg. I just thought it seemed planned for you two to come in as you did at roughly the same time. Of the two Scum Options presented The House of Duras seemed more likely in my opinion. Because there are two Sisters. So they could have planned to lay low D1 and after not voting come out once the lynch is completed to deflect elsewhere.

Just a guess that will only be proven if/when Glen is lynched and his Autopsy is revealed. 

I could be completely wrong though. 

Some assistance please. Since I don't play that often, in a 24 person game what would be a normal ratio of Mafia/Town. 

I think I saw earlier someone put the scum count at ~7. 

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Some assistance please. Since I don't play that often, in a 24 person game what would be a normal ratio of Mafia/Town. 

I think I saw earlier someone put the scum count at ~7. 

There is at least a third faction and I’m assuming a fourth with a possible converter mechanic. 

VC

Glen - 9 - SirA1, Malfatron, Dingo, TedLavie, Counselor, MWil, rackcs, bucsfan333, kingseanjohn
MookieMonstah - 3 - squire12, Glem, Matts
SwAg - 2 - Forge, Pickle Rick
Malfatron - 2 - Dome, SwAg

Yet to vote: Tk3, MD4L, theuntouchable, MookieMonstah, RuskieTitan

Vote or Die/Be Replaced: mission29

44 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Wild how that's gonna end up what happens

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

There is at least a third faction and I’m assuming a fourth with a possible converter mechanic. 

Borg makes sense for conversions.  Right now there's confirmed Federation, Duras, and Borg assuming we believe Dome. If Counselor wasn't lying and is an "other", that means he isn't Federation. If he's a Ferengi like he claims, then that's a fourth faction. It's possible that Counselor is like a civ faction, but based on what he said he can win with anyone.

VC

Glen - 8 - SirA1, Malfatron, Dingo, TedLavie, Counselor, MWil, bucsfan333, kingseanjohn
MookieMonstah - 4 - squire12, Glem, Matts, rackcs
Malfatron - 2 - Dome, SwAg

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Other than the Borg? who is likely Cult for this.

I could see a third/fourth faction as Borg likely started at 1-2, House of Duras is 2-3, Ferengi 1. 

VC

Glen - 8 - SirA1, Malfatron, Dingo, TedLavie, Counselor, MWil, bucsfan333, kingseanjohn
MookieMonstah - 5 - squire12, Glem, Matts, rackcs, Dome
Malfatron - 1 - SwAg

Archived