STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Sigh rack did you even read the early parts of his claim? 

He's not dumb for telling the truth, he's dumb for how he told it. 

I was there commenting on his claim the whole time as it happened, don't patronize me. He told us the truth, he claimed. I very much disagree that how he told us was dumb. We mislynched, that's it. Don't blame him when he played it how he should have, just accept the fact that you got it wrong and move on.

14 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

No longer on mobile boys. Expect a big catch up scum hunt post later.

Long story short, I think mafia was pushing the rammy lynch. 

I'm not 100% on Dome's list but it's the best info we got for now, Glen being a dumb*** led to his lynch.

Can someone pg # me to this Dome list people keep talking about?

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

DINGO IS SCUM

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Dingo is scum. He is trolling. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why would he hit you instead of me? 

See above. 

Just now, rackcs said:

I was there commenting on his claim the whole time as it happened, don't patronize me. He told us the truth, he claimed. I very much disagree that how he told us was dumb. We mislynched, that's it. Don't blame him when he played it how he should have, just accept the fact that you got it wrong and move on.

I'm not patronizing you, I'm insulting you. 

he admitted he was bloody scum (romulans are scum IMO) , he also said to hang him and wasn't going to give any more info. He talked about playing bad, like he was caught. 

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You can't be correct and me wrong when it was my theory that you used as your idea.

I can be correct when you proclaimed it is a highly highly unlikely scenario and stated that you were positive he was lying ..... 

you cant denounce the truth of a concept while also taking credit for the idea. 

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

See above. 

he admitted he was bloody scum (romulans are scum IMO) , he also said to hang him and wasn't going to give any more info. He talked about playing bad, like he was caught. 

Not to mention he also said that he was scum. As a joke, but still

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

See above. 

Ok and he was half ******* romulan you idiot. And the bold is cherry picked nonsense. He said to hang him but he was actively still posting and contributing things while he was here. You're flat out making **** up to make yourself look better. This was a mislynch. He told the truth, we didn't believe him. Nothing wrong with that on our end, it happens. We just have to own up and move on. You on the other hand are just full of ****.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Ok and he was half ******* romulan you idiot. And the bold is cherry picked nonsense. He said to hang him but he was actively still posting and contributing things while he was here. You're flat out making **** up to make yourself look better. This was a mislynch. He told the truth, we didn't believe him. Nothing wrong with that on our end, it happens. We just have to own up and move on. You on the other hand are just full of ****.

Seriously though, framing what happened as Glen admitting he was scum is actual scummy bull****. He told us he was a half romulan, half human federation aligned player. If you ignored that or didn't catch that then you know what, it is your fault he was lynched. You are misrepresenting pretty much everything to do with his claim.

Archived