STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I can be correct when you proclaimed it is a highly highly unlikely scenario and stated that you were positive he was lying ..... 

you cant denounce the truth of a concept while also taking credit for the idea. 

yeah I can. Its called probabilities and/or experience. I have never seen a redirect not be watchable. Never. Have any of you? 

It was a low probability, possibility. 

Matts lied by omission on who was one of the 5 on Dome's list and @rackcs and I caught it right away. Mookie/Ruskie are all but ghosting and stopping in occasionally to MAYBE vote and probably scum too. TBH I disagreed with the Glen lynch and am fascinated with those who piled on at the end...in addition to those that intentionally threw their votes away.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Ok and he was half ******* romulan you idiot. And the bold is cherry picked nonsense. He said to hang him but he was actively still posting and contributing things while he was here. You're flat out making **** up to make yourself look better. This was a mislynch. He told the truth, we didn't believe him. Nothing wrong with that on our end, it happens. We just have to own up and move on. You on the other hand are just full of ****.

How am I making myself look better? I still chose to lynch him. I'm saying he dug his own grave more than he helped not lynch himself. 

I know it's a mislynch, we didn't believe him because he wasn't believable. 

There's no need to swear either mate or result to insults. 

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I think your faction does though. 

Yeah I'm surprised no one has mentioned this once he claimed Lurin. Doesn't sound like a Survivor role to me.

In an effort to capture and sell a Federation Galaxy-class starship on the Romulan market, Lurin salvaged two Klingon B'rel-class Birds-of-Prey, which he used to ambush the USS Enterprise-D, briefly seizing control of the vessel in 2369.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Lurin

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Matts lied by omission on who was one of the 5 on Dome's list and @rackcs and I caught it right away. Mookie/Ruskie are all but ghosting and stopping in occasionally to MAYBE vote and probably scum too. TBH I disagreed with the Glen lynch and am fascinated with those who piled on at the end...in addition to those that intentionally threw their votes away.

can you clarify?

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

yeah I can. Its called probabilities and/or experience. I have never seen a redirect not be watchable. Never. Have any of you? 

It was a low probability, possibility. 

Driver move not watchable, they cause move be redirect 

that how was in marvel

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

Yeah I'm surprised no one has mentioned this once he claimed Lurin. Doesn't sound like a Survivor role to me.

In an effort to capture and sell a Federation Galaxy-class starship on the Romulan market, Lurin salvaged two Klingon B'rel-class Birds-of-Prey, which he used to ambush the USS Enterprise-D, briefly seizing control of the vessel in 2369.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Lurin

You can question this all you want. We just had a federation member who had a disruptor. I am telling the truth. 

3 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

How am I making myself look better? I still chose to lynch him. I'm saying he dug his own grave more than he helped not lynch himself. 

I know it's a mislynch, we didn't believe him because he wasn't believable. 

There's no need to swear either mate or result to insults. 

In the quote I responded to you literally said you were insulting me. You're straight up lying about the circumstances surrounding Glen's mislynch to make it his fault rather than just a mislynch that happens.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Also he was on Dome's list of 5. Very convenient to leave that out.

Good catch right away Rack (Matts rationale on Mookie), along with Dome mentioning Matts conveniently pinging him and then Mookie making a blatant attempt at LOL clearning Matts or himself when one flips scum. I'd bet on it tbh.

Just now, Tk3 said:

can you clarify?

we were talking about the top 2 vote getters. Orca asked whats the case against mookie, I said he its that he is inactive. It slipped my mind that Orca might not know about the tricorder scan.

With that being said, I still kinda think Orca would have been read up enough to know about the scan. 

Archived