STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Touch is 100% federation aligned. Swag is the one I'm actually starting to doubt. I very much doubt Picard would be a fake claim. If nobody cc's Malf, then I think Swag may actually be the borg.

You have some splain'n to do

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Well, i am Picard

Powers:

Every night i can visit a player. If that player is federation aligned, they will find out that Im Picard. If they arent, they wont find out anything.

Also, once per game, i have a 1 shot lie detector

Also, i can write in my PADD every night to jot down information each day. That info will be revealed when i die

Here are the moves i tried, though none of them went through

Night 1: investigated touch

I banked on touch liking my previous posts or giving me some sign that he knew i was picard. If he didnt, he was mafia

Night 2: investigated rack

Just went for an active player who was a scumread of mine

This seems believable based on the roles so far...basically gives a clear to people you visit and a lie detector...Picard is the captain right?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

VC before I finally crash

Malfatron - 5 - rackcs, Matts, Counselor, Dome, squire12
Tk3 - 1 - Malfatron

Hear me out

Now we have the time crystals, right?

We could open micro wormholes that go anywhere at anytime in the known universe.

So if we use the data from the ancient sphere, amd assuming that the sphere has collected data of say the last 10,000 supernovas that have occurred over the last ten million years

So if were able to harness all that raw power through those micro worm holes and figure out a way to direct it at the Klingon time crystals, maybe we could recharge them

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Touch is 100% federation aligned. Swag is the one I'm actually starting to doubt. I very much doubt Picard would be a fake claim. If nobody cc's Malf, then I think Swag may actually be the borg.

I have concerns over that though. Would Picard CC? 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I have concerns over that though. Would Picard CC? 

I honestly think they should. Malf is either Borg cult converter or Picard. Worth sacrificing one town for the cult converter.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I've been saying it. 

@Malfatron what's up with the hull post? 

Just now, rackcs said:

I honestly think they should. Malf is either Borg cult converter or Picard. Worth sacrificing one town for the cult converter.

Makes sense. I think I'd agree with that. 

I found out Swag's race last night. He's El-Aurian. I took that at face value until Malf's Picard claim and now I'm thinking that may just be Swag's borg appearance.

Science Officer?

Or he could be Locutus again.

Archived