STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

Just now, Forge said:

The problem is that there's a real likely chance that Borg is converter. And that's something that would worry me. 

Maybe he is...but claiming the top character should for sure get a CC and we get 1 regardless Malf or the CC if they lied. With no CC odds are Malf is telling the truth 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Brah....

My bad, I just saw that Whoopi was one and thought they were good. Definitely seems like Swag was the Borg after all. Which presents us with bigger issues...Y

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Interesting....

Because I saw you there N1

You are correct. I also visited Swag night 1. I saw who visited him and who he visited. I will share that Dingo, Dome, and one other person visited Swag N1. That third person was Pickle, hopefully he can confirm that for me. The bad part is that night 1, swag targeted Orca 1.0, Malf, and MD4L. So if he's a converter it seems likely/possible that one or two of those were converted. Obviously not Orca 1.0.

This does leave me questioning if you're telling the truth Tk3, because you are correct.

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Based on the claim and assuming no CC...its best to take out Tk3 with the lynch. Malf is claiming the top character and Dome is claiming Tk3 is scum...let's test Dome's info for sure on the single case and not the 5 man group (smaller now)

No, I think it's gotta be Swag. He is almost certainly Borg and very likely the converter.

This is a pretty big info dump day here but I think it's leading us in the right direction.

Just now, The Orca said:

Maybe he is...but claiming the top character should for sure get a CC and we get 1 regardless Malf or the CC if they lied. With no CC odds are Malf is telling the truth 

So presumptively there is a borg amongst Swag, Touch, Malf

Malf is accused of being said borg

He claims Picard

Yet he DOESN"T try to lynch/expose said borg, which would substantiate his claim of not being the borg?

No way, not a chance

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This still doesnt explain how you cleared touch.

That's the one thing I think I'll keep to myself for now but I am 100% that touch at least started the game as federation. He could've potentially been converted since then but he still would've been fed for Dome's sensor.

2 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Sadly doesn't clear him as the Borg assimilated almost all of the El-Aurians.

I mean we've had a half Romulan Fed already.

I'm actually enjoying the mind****. Adds a nice extra layer.

For anyone curious:

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/El-Aurian

I quoted the important part a few post up. Im surprised Racks didnt look that up. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

So presumptively there is a borg amongst Swag, Touch, Malf

Malf is accused of being said borg

He claims Picard

Yet he DOESN"T try to lynch/expose said borg, which would substantiate his claim of not being the borg?

No way, not a chance

He's also admittedly not putting in 100%. 

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

My bad, I just saw that Whoopi was one and thought they were good. Definitely seems like Swag was the Borg after all. Which presents us with bigger issues...Y

You are correct. I also visited Swag night 1. I saw who visited him and who he visited. I will share that Dingo, Dome, and one other person visited Swag N1. That third person was Pickle, hopefully he can confirm that for me. The bad part is that night 1, swag targeted Orca 1.0, Malf, and MD4L. So if he's a converter it seems likely/possible that one or two of those were converted. Obviously not Orca 1.0.

This does leave me questioning if you're telling the truth Tk3, because you are correct.

No, I think it's gotta be Swag. He is almost certainly Borg and very likely the converter.

This is a pretty big info dump day here but I think it's leading us in the right direction.

Swag what did you do to baby Orca 1.0? He was innocent @SwAg

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Whelp. That sucks. 

So malf and swag could both potentially be borg (picard gets assimilated). We gotta burn the infestation with fire. 

Swag

getting rid of the convertor is priority 1. 

I'm not lynching anybody but @SwAg @Malfatron @theuntouchable until the borg is found

But I want to know why @Dome has the inconsistencies of the tri-whatever N1 and then a false red letter N2

And @rackcs doesn't add up to me. I need to read it with fresh brain tomorrow, but what he is saying isn't adding up. He visits swag twice, yet knows Touch? He both tracks, AND watches? How does he know so many things?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Swag what did you do to baby Orca 1.0? He was innocent @SwAg

I worried that he was the one who shot you which is why I was pushing him a bit but in the end I decided to wait and find out with my N2 move.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Whelp. That sucks. 

So malf and swag could both potentially be borg (picard gets assimilated). We gotta burn the infestation with fire. 

Swag

getting rid of the convertor is priority 1. 

@rackcs this is what I was talking about with Locutus. If Swag visited him N1 then it is possible.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Locutus_of_Borg

Archived