STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm not lynching anybody but @SwAg @Malfatron @theuntouchable until the borg is found

But I want to know why @Dome has the inconsistencies of the tri-whatever N1 and then a false red letter N2

And @rackcs doesn't add up to me. I need to read it with fresh brain tomorrow, but what he is saying isn't adding up. He visits swag twice, yet knows Touch? He both tracks, AND watches? How does he know so many things?

My N1 move was a track and watch in one. N2 move was race investigation. I used both on Swag. Pickle already confirmed my N1 action essentially.

Just now, Tk3 said:

I'm not lynching anybody but @SwAg @Malfatron @theuntouchable until the borg is found

But I want to know why @Dome has the inconsistencies of the tri-whatever N1 and then a false red letter N2

And @rackcs doesn't add up to me. I need to read it with fresh brain tomorrow, but what he is saying isn't adding up. He visits swag twice, yet knows Touch? He both tracks, AND watches? How does he know so many things?

Isnt it just Borg Aligned...getting the Borg Alignned player(s) might not stop the issue if they are converting

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

No.  I was redirected from orca 1.0 to swag.  

He wanted to see if you happened to role block Swag so that we could limit the number of potential converts if swag is in fact the borg converter. 

Just now, The Orca said:

Isnt it just Borg Aligned...getting the Borg Alignned player(s) might not stop the issue if they are converting

yeah, but it was N1

presumably doesn't that mean the borg is the OG borg? the converter borg?

The other thing to consider is that Swag might not be a converter borg. He could be a borg with some other role if there were more than one borg to start with. But we'll find that out either way once his role PM goes up when we lynch him.

Just now, rackcs said:

The other thing to consider is that Swag might not be a converter borg. He could be a borg with some other role if there were more than one borg to start with. But we'll find that out either way once his role PM goes up when we lynch him.

I feel like if the Borg is a converter, it'd be less likely that there started with more than one. That could just be hopeful thinking, but I'd probably hedge that way. I suppose it depends on the conversion dynamic, however. 

Malf isn't hardclaiming the top role THIS early if he is actually Picard

He's railed on others for that before

If he's hardclaiming with 48 hours to go in the night, then he's scum

Just now, The Orca said:

Dont know...in my game the converters started with 2 players

I think that it could really be anything. BCB was the converter in Marvel, and he was the only one starting off. Just different for each game. Possible that there was multiple, possible that there was only one. 

Archived