STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

He has only told us he hasnt roleblocked. And then accused me of fishing. He also mentioned the Hull at some point, so maybe that has something to do with the bomb, but thats just a blind guess.

20 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

But the nightly news for the Federation did have one positive turn by the night's end. Well, kind of. There was hull damage. A LOT of hull damage, from a bomb that went off in the middle of the night. Decompressed a whole freaking deck. Miraculously, however, only one person was found to be blown away, @DingoLadd. The crew found some bits and pieces that were left of him and determined he was Toreth, Romulan Star Empire aligned! On his corpse, a disruptor was found!

This was a good thing

24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No you didnt.

If you want to pretend. You didnt really push. And you didnt really latch. 

I made several coded communications.  Sorry you’re stuck surface deep.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Are you borg aligned? 

Enlighten me. 

I told you I was shot by a civ phaser last night....

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Tbh it's pretty blatant, I don't know how people missed it/aren't getting it

If its so blatant, than point it out. Surely scum would have picked up on it by now. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I told you I was shot by a civ phaser last night....

If its so blatant, than point it out. Surely scum would have picked up on it by now. 

1. How do you know it was a civ phaser and how are you A) alive and B) allowed to vote and speak

2. Scum obviously haven't since you haven't xD

Rack already referenced them, SirA referenced them, I referenced them to you on D1 and explained them, and then I referenced multiple while explaining myself and you kept making declarations about me.  I’m not going to hold your hand.

Archived