STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nope. Dont need too. I understand you are in a chat with UNT. Which means he probably has his greasy knobs all over your thought process and you cant help but feel I am scummy. But not only am I not scum, I have multiple people who can verify my identity when the time comes. So... you should probably look elsewhere. 

kthx

When did this come out?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The part about swag not being likely as Borg is that if Dingo targeted him on N1, it was likely a frame and alignment change (for scanning/iinvestigation).  My issue with that is could that depend on the order of the night events?    Dingo could also have targeted Swag (ally) to make him appear as Federation for that N1.  Dingo also may have targeted Swag on N2 and thus affected the results of @rackcs race invest

Dang....Dingo's role was complex

@DingoLadd was:

Toreth

Commander, Romulan

lOL1TPpVS06LyOoeoFnfzsFe71NxQ1Dno1VjPOBJeiOWj1HrA3WFzkYQ2CbK7sp4qRq74RL-HDMKNLxQOsdpPEde8B2Yjj7jpHpw1HLZQG7LHU4bYAdNBgay3Yhh15iHvas4j-Ki

You are Torteh, commander in the Romulan military. You are famous for your excellent tactical mind, defeating a Klingon flagship despite faulty intelligence. You, of course, later subsequently executed your intelligence officer.

You are aligned with the Romulan Star Empire: The Romulan Star Empire must outnumber all other living players.

ROLE POWERS:

• Once per night, you may target a single ally (other than yourself) and a single enemy. You may choose to do both, just one, or neither of these actions each night.
  • Targeted ally will appear Federation-aligned to all reports that night and appear to have no items. Additionally, you may specify a Role Name and Race for that player to appear as in reports that night.
  • Targeted enemy will be framed as a Klingon or Romulan (your choice) by planting an item in that player's quarters. If that player does not perform an action that night, the item will be discovered and they will be able to keep the item (they'll receive it as if it was a gift and the frame will still work). Else, you recover the planted item at the end of the night.
  • Framing the target as Klingon will plant a bat'leth in the target's quarters. Additionally, reports on that player that night will reveal that player as a House of Duras aligned Klingon who visited the player targeted by the House of Duras' factional kill that night (if there was one).
  • Framing the target as Romulan will plant a one-use disrupter in the target's quarters. Additionally, reports on that player that night will reveal that player as a Romulan Star Empire aligned Romulan who visited the player targeted by the Romulan Star Empire's factional kill that night (if there was one).

STARTING ITEMS:

You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role’s night actions.)

• Disruptor (faction): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Kills a target player.

The point is that even if Dingo framed Swag to appear Fed, there was still a Borg on Dome's list. Since Dingo had no way to make someone appear Borg, that rules him out as being the Borg on Dome's list. Mookie and Glen are dead. Touch is town. That leaves Malf as the borg.

And as for the order of events thing, that'd be a ****ty frame ability if it's order was not before invests. Also Dingo targeted me N2, not swag so my results are clean for that. We know Swag is El-Aurian so he's not Dingo's partner either.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 do you know for sure touch isnt a borg?

Touch could only be borg if you converted him N2. Otherwise he's clean.

When did this come out?

A while ago earlier today

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Im guessing i was framed as a borg but there aint much i can do about it

Well it wasn't dingo so you're saying there's another framer out there?

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

The point is that even if Dingo framed Swag to appear Fed, there was still a Borg on Dome's list. Since Dingo had no way to make someone appear Borg, that rules him out as being the Borg on Dome's list. Mookie and Glen are dead. Touch is town. That leaves Malf as the borg.

And as for the order of events thing, that'd be a ****ty frame ability if it's order was not before invests. Also Dingo targeted me N2, not swag so my results are clean for that. We know Swag is El-Aurian so he's not Dingo's partner either.

How do you know that DIngo targeted you on N2?

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Sure. There are at least 2 scum factions

Also, didnt @Matts4313 mention there are romulans before the romulan faction was known?

Your welcome

Yup. He sure did. I think it was probably his first post after the game started. He also pointed out the Borg, Klignon and Fengini alignments before those where "known".

You're Welcome!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I still feel the best lynch today is Tk3. The odds a 1 person invest gets manipulated are less than the 5 person...I think we should check that first since no one has CCd Picard

No. We've narrowed it down, Malf is Borg. Borg is a bigger threat than anything else.

How do you know that DIngo targeted you on N2?

Pickle