STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Swag recruited Malf N1. 

Malf would have been the recruiter N2 because his is more powerful. 

Swag would have been the recruiter N3.

@theuntouchable is Deanna Troi and she should be cleared. She was still town N2, and if she isnt blame host. 

I thought Dome was Data. There is a chance that Malf did also. I could see them recruiting him N2. 

@SirA1 give us that role list thing you have again.

Ok, I am really getting in the shower now. 

paged. Yall read this and tell me if I am missing something. 

Just now, The Orca said:

What makes you say this?

He claimed he got it N2

That's what I said? 

He stole the gun from mookie on n2. As Borg he couldn't do that. As Borg I don't think he could use it either. But he was clearly using it in the write up. Hence he was converted as he was using it on n3 most likely

On 7/4/2019 at 12:14 AM, Counselor said:

You didn’t ping me twice 

On 7/4/2019 at 12:17 AM, Counselor said:

Just seems like something I would want to do

On 7/4/2019 at 12:05 AM, Counselor said:

I just want to make people sweat. I’m all for the town. I keep my word. Last game when I said I would modkill once I got to four votes I did it. Just trust in me. 

On 7/3/2019 at 10:44 PM, Counselor said:

I’m not in a chat with anyone 

On 7/3/2019 at 10:01 PM, Counselor said:

Orca Orca wants to fry me Mission Orca likes my plan... I don’t like this 

On 7/3/2019 at 9:40 PM, Counselor said:

I stole the disruptor from Mookie

I did a pretty quick skim through D3 and the people that I recall seeing Counselor quote

Rackcs, Ruskietitan, pickle, Orca, Matts.  Someone needs to review this as well.  

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

this is true, but we did not know this until THIS night when Malf and Counselor died.

presuming Borg started with 1, then there are at most 2 currently in the game (1 start + 3 converts - 2 dead).

malf wasn't the first one, which means he may or may not have been considered Borg for Dome's tricorder

and even if not, at least one of Swag/SirA/Touch/Matts has to be a Borg via Ruskie's tricorder

I know.  That's part of my point.  People were pushing me before they knew that would flip, and now that they're already committed to it, they're not altering directions to account for the new information.

Yeah.

Yeah, he was, or you're accusing Touch.  I was framed by Dingo on N1, and the other 2 are dead.

Yeah, we do.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That's what I said? 

He stole the gun from mookie on n2. As Borg he couldn't do that. As Borg I don't think he could use it either. But he was clearly using it in the write up. Hence he was converted as he was using it on n3 most likely

Usually I'd say you cant convert a dead person unless Nacho has a weird order of moves. Meaning if he was using a gun and it was blowing up...he wouldnt have been converted...but it's a crapshoot, every host does it different

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Usually I'd say you cant convert a dead person unless Nacho has a weird order of moves. Meaning if he was using a gun and it was blowing up...he wouldnt have been converted...but it's a crapshoot, every host does it different

Yeah, I know, but I think that's more likely than the alternative (he was converted n2 yet was still able to use the gun n3). If things happen at the same time, I can see how it happens