STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

@Dome did you get any additional information from N4?

Unfortunately no 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

How about we let players fill in the information that they have.  

@Tk3 should have a track from N4.

@Dome should have some more info based on the abilities that the other players with tricorders had for night moves 

I investigated matts last night 

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

What did you both do n3? 

Nothing

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Once here here from you, dome, squire, and tk3

Tk3 is duras 

So in a game where the Borg drones have  the built in thread tell of having to quote another Borg, everyone decided the best way to start this day phase was just to quote one another constantly, huh? That's an interesting decision. 

On 7/6/2019 at 1:59 AM, SirA1 said:

I'm going to go ahead and give the results of my TriCorder scan from N1 that I've been holding on to because we've had plenty of info to go off of from Dome/Racks/Ruskie.

Remember this slip up by TKN on one of the VC's.

"argets - Ruskie, Glen, Squire12"

Those were my Tricorder targets on N1.

I targeted Ruskie, Glen, Squire and Forge and TK3 were the Random people included.

I got back Federation, House of Duras and Romulan Star Empire.

Night 1 Scan Alignments  
Glen Federation Tactical Officer
RuskieTitan Federation Data
Squire12 Federation/Civ  
Forge Romulan Star Empire  
TK3 House of Duras Lursa

This is why I went after Glen Hard on Day 2 because he showed up on both my and Dome's lists and both had House of Duras so the probability was high. Originally I thought Ruskie was the Romulan because of his stumbling with the Tricorder data. Both of those scanned have now shown up Federation.

I've gotten some fairly strong indications the Squire is Fed Aligned but a civilian.

Since TK3 is an indicated Duras from Dome as well, I think Forge is a Romulan and if Swag is telling the truth then so is TedLavie. 

TK3 should be the lynch today.

Reasons:

1)He's gotten multiple pings as Scum. 

2) Since he was known Scum he was a likely target for conversion N3.

3) if there are only two House of Duras sisters then we can eliminate the chance of that faction being converted if it hasn't already and limit the potential spread of the Borg. 

4) Allowing TK3 to live we continue to have two kills at night and also give more targets for the Borg to convert if not done so already. 

TL:DR:

TK3 - House of Duras

Forge; TedLavie - Romulan Star Empire

17 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Squire is not lying. My original scan was just corrected. I detected Federation, House of Duras and Civilian. Not Romulan.

So removing the Romulan portion from my scan clears Forge and TedLavie I guess from Swag's alignment comparison.

I will need to rethink a few things as I have been basing a lot of stuff off that original scan.

I've gotten strong hints that Squire is Lwaxana Troi.

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Lwaxana_Troi

Tk3

Bare with me.....

No one else qoute and then we can narrow it down Borg to only those that have.  

So Borg started with 1.  

Convert n1, n2, n3, and n4.  

So a max of 5 total.  

3 have died, so a max of 2 alive. 

Imo, unless md4l is a crewman or scum then I'd wager there is on only 1 borg left at this moment. 

N1 Swag converts malf 

N2 either malf converts someone or md4l is converted.  Since counselor was converted n3 then md4l was converted 

N3 Counsleor converted 

N4 orca, squire, or someone else is converted. 

So actually I convinced myself of the opposite. 

Md4l has definitely been converted.  That is the only way counselor could have been converted on n3.  If md4l could not have been converted they would have used malf to convert thus making them unable to convert n3. We know they did convert n3 bc cousnelor was still able to use his gun that he stole.  

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bare with me.....

No one else qoute and then we can narrow it down Borg to only those that have.  

So Borg started with 1.  

Convert n1, n2, n3, and n4.  

So a max of 5 total.  

3 have died, so a max of 2 alive. 

Imo, unless md4l is a crewman or scum then I'd wager there is on only 1 borg left at this moment. 

N1 Swag converts malf 

N2 either malf converts someone or md4l is converted.  Since counselor was converted n3 then md4l was converted 

N3 Counsleor converted 

N4 orca, squire, or someone else is converted. 

So actually I convinced myself of the opposite. 

Md4l has definitely been converted.  That is the only way counselor could have been converted on n3.  If md4l could not have been converted they would have used malf to convert thus making them unable to convert n3. We know they did convert n3 bc cousnelor was still able to use his gun that he stole.  

Lol.

I’m in a mood to talk but I’ll close up shop soon. My alignment has been the same all game. Promise I haven’t been recruited at all.

After all why would someone recruit me? I’ve been saying since pregame I’m unappreciated. If I was properly appreciated swag would be alive right now. I’m not with him so it’s been a lonely game.

I'm not converted yet...that's why Swag became a crazy dude toward night...I knowing I can be converted...wanted his destruction...now Borg has to take blind shots at converting, while risking exposure if they miss. I bet the Borg doesn't convert or went Squire

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

@MD4L you also said you won't vote swag...wonder why now lol

Bc I have never done so in any game regardless of alignment.

I get it though. I’m not a fan favorite. I’ve chosen sides. I’m ready to be voted away.