STAR TREK: The Next Generation Mafia (Romulan Star Empire wins!)

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

I will wait to hear what Ted and MD4L have to say.  They should know that I give them something and will await to hear what they have to share for information.

1. Why did my PM said I gave "them" information. Who did you bring with you? 

2. Can you clarify the last sentence for me

52 minutes ago, Forge said:

This has been a blast @TheKillerNacho. Great game. Really had a lot of fun in this one. One of my favorite roles ever. 

However you guys decide to shake this is out is up to you. But it was a lot of fun

It has been fun...minus a mini meltdown dying N1, being called names and attacked repeatedly by Swag, Tk3, and MD4L...but that is what it is...let's get to the fun and games

tenor.gif?itemid=10518837

@squire12

@TedLavie

The party had just begun and it's the Federation that is gonna have some fun

Be on the look out tomorrow for my tagging you. I have a plan and this is far from over

5 hours ago, TedLavie said:

@The Orca @squire12 MD4L is Romulan. Info based

I am assuming this is based on a DNA test for race, compared to a player

4 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Also @The Orca I don't think we have a choice here but I do not trust Squire 100%

That is a fair stance and view to take.  At this juncture, it might be all you have.  Sip on that Cognac a little more to ease your concerns for this day.

1. Why did my PM said I gave "them" information. Who did you bring with you? 

I travel alone when I give players something.  If someone else visited you, I am not sure who that would have been.  I have a hunch that it would have been someone giving something else to you as well.

2. Can you clarify the last sentence for me

I have given something to a player.each night.  3 of those players are still alive.  I know the reports they received.  Not sure what more I can clarify

@TedLavie

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

It has been fun...minus a mini meltdown dying N1, being called names and attacked repeatedly by Swag, Tk3, and MD4L...but that is what it is...let's get to the fun and games

tenor.gif?itemid=10518837

@squire12

@TedLavie

The party had just begun and it's the Federation that is gonna have some fun

Be on the look out tomorrow for my tagging you. I have a plan and this is far from over

@The Orca  I am golfing 36 holes tomorrow in an outing.  I will be on around lunch for a short bit and then around the deadline....assuming the rounds do not take a long time.  Tag me with anything specific I need to attend to.   Forge would be my first choice for today.

On 7/6/2019 at 12:59 AM, SirA1 said:

I'm going to go ahead and give the results of my TriCorder scan from N1 that I've been holding on to because we've had plenty of info to go off of from Dome/Racks/Ruskie.

Remember this slip up by TKN on one of the VC's.

"argets - Ruskie, Glen, Squire12"

Those were my Tricorder targets on N1.

I targeted Ruskie, Glen, Squire and Forge and TK3 were the Random people included.

I got back Federation, House of Duras and Romulan Star Empire.

Night 1 Scan Alignments  
Glen Federation Tactical Officer
RuskieTitan Federation Data
Squire12 Federation/Civ  
Forge Romulan Star Empire  
TK3 House of Duras Lursa

This is why I went after Glen Hard on Day 2 because he showed up on both my and Dome's lists and both had House of Duras so the probability was high. Originally I thought Ruskie was the Romulan because of his stumbling with the Tricorder data. Both of those scanned have now shown up Federation.

I've gotten some fairly strong indications the Squire is Fed Aligned but a civilian.

Since TK3 is an indicated Duras from Dome as well, I think Forge is a Romulan and if Swag is telling the truth then so is TedLavie. 

TK3 should be the lynch today.

Reasons:

1)He's gotten multiple pings as Scum. 

2) Since he was known Scum he was a likely target for conversion N3.

3) if there are only two House of Duras sisters then we can eliminate the chance of that faction being converted if it hasn't already and limit the potential spread of the Borg. 

4) Allowing TK3 to live we continue to have two kills at night and also give more targets for the Borg to convert if not done so already. 

TL:DR:

TK3 - House of Duras

Forge; TedLavie - Romulan Star Empire

@The Orca @TedLavie 

I think forge is Romulan.  Dingo likely targeted him on N1 and made him appear Federation aligned in the write up.

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@The Orca  I am golfing 36 holes tomorrow  TODAY in an outing.  I will be on around lunch for a short bit and then around the deadline....assuming the rounds do not take a long time.  Tag me with anything specific I need to attend to.   Forge would be my first choice for today.

SOrry about the confusion on that.  It was still in my phone and apparently did not submit when I wrote it last night.

11 hours ago, Forge said:

That's inaccurate. I actually visited Dome. He's unlynchable today. I am Alyssa Ogawa. I took over Beverly Crusher's role when she died. 

me hear nothing of this if true. nothing from tkn

11 hours ago, squire12 said:

N5   I was visited by Pickle Rick who was gracious enough to give me a energy vest.  I was also visited by Dome who attempted to kill me

In summary KSJ and Dome are killers.  

not me

me rough you up, but me not killer