NBA Summer League 2019

11sanchez11

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

What the f*** this is a summer league thread and I'm reading about to NBA veterans. Stop it stop it stop it. The only thing we should be discussing is how much higher cost in Edwards should have went and how Taco for will one day be the defensive player of the year other than that this threat is wack

Edwards could be a solid backup PG but he's going to struggle defensively. And Fall will be a good G-League player / put some buts in seats but his body just isn't built to last an 82 game season. 

On 7/13/2019 at 5:00 PM, beekay414 said:

@seminoles1 I was on his bandwagon during his college career and he's struggled in his brief time in the NBA and what not but I'd love the Grizzlies to give Tyler Harvey a shot. The odds of that dropped significantly once you guys signed Tyus Jones though. Harvey was really solid in the G League for the Memphis club. 17 points on 48.3/43.6/82.2 last year. Always loved his ability to score. He may be a late bloomer and is definitely someone worthy of one of your 2 way spots.

I would love for him to get a shot as well. He's got the game, just needs to get an opportunity.

32 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Brandon Clarke slipping that far was a joke. He was the one guy I really wanted the Nugs to target if they could get high enough into the first round

Memphis killing it this offseason. 

I love the idea of Clarke and Jackson as a duo.  

8 minutes ago, jyod21 said:

I love the idea of Clarke and Jackson as a duo.  

Just fantastic dude. JJJ can fit great with anyone since he is essentially the perfect modern day big but I really love their fit. Memphis is going to be fun to watch if they push the pace and Morant is not terrible. 

7 hours ago, champ11 said:

Brandon Clarke slipping that far was a joke. He was the one guy I really wanted the Nugs to target if they could get high enough into the first round

Memphis killing it this offseason. 

Brandon Clark is who I wanted for the Boston Celtics when they have their 20th pick instead they traded down and we ended up with Grant Williams, who I do like, but I have some concerns about. It's Clark ends up better I will be cursing out Danny Ainge in a year or two

24 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

One championship down.

Tank the season for Anthony Edwards and you'll have one of the best young cores in the league. Deni Avdija would also be a really nice fit in Memphis as the secondary creator and a floor spacer.