NBA Summer League 2019

11sanchez11

15 hours ago, NYRaider said:

He'll be a fringe role player and a lesser Luke Kennard. 

Trae Young was terrible at shooting in last's years summer league. It takes time. And I believe he will be better than Luke. But having said that there are many players Miami should have drafted over Herro. Sekou for one.

2 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

Trae Young was terrible at shooting in last's years summer league. It takes time. And I believe he will be better than Luke. But having said that there are many players Miami should have drafted over Herro. Sekou for one.

Luke actually has/had an elite skill (shooting), Herro has below average length and athleticism and is just an above average shooter. Miami's front office is one of the worst at finding talent through the draft in the league. 

24 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Luke actually has/had an elite skill (shooting), Herro has below average length and athleticism and is just an above average shooter. Miami's front office is one of the worst at finding talent through the draft in the league. 

Everything you said may turn out right, but my main point was judging a shooter based on one game out of college that's all

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Everything you said may turn out right, but my main point was judging a shooter based on one game out of college that's all

I said all of these things before the draft. He's a "shooter" that shot 35% from the college 3 point line last season at Kentucky. 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I said all of these things before the draft. He's a "shooter" that shot 35% from the college 3 point line last season at Kentucky. 

Yes I know and I also had an argument with a significant member of this forum, on why I would hate Tyler hero for Boston. So I am actually with you on Tyler hero and his abilities and potential or lack thereof

2 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Aaaaaaaaaand it's gone

Dude is made of glass. Gonna end up a waste of a 1st rounder tbh 

I read on twitter that their entire family is vegan, I'm not sure how true that is though. But damn, their entire family is made of glass. Both of his older sisters had to retire from sports due to medical issues, he has missed significant time with injuries, and his younger brother has torn his ACL twice. I'm still baffled that Jontay decided to enter the draft and he's probably going to pay the price for it. I'd love for Utah to add him to their G-League team and see if we can get him healthy. 

11 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Aaaaaaaaaand it's gone

Dude is made of glass. Gonna end up a waste of a 1st rounder tbh 

I mean it's a tough look....but it's a sprained knee. Minor injury...he's played full contact ball for like 6 months, so it's just bad luck.

But yeah I mean the Nuggets were in a position where they don't need him to succeed, which is why they took the risk in the first place. 

On 7/3/2019 at 4:13 PM, RavensTillIDie said:

I can't wait to see Kevin Porter Jr. Dude is going to kill it in Summer League, I already know. Does that translate to a successful NBA career? IDK, but it's certainly going to be entertaining enough for the off season.

Kevin Porter Jr Not Expected to Play in Las Vegas Summer League

:(

Archived