TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I know. It's just, quite frankly, a ludicrous mechanic if true. Kudos to you if it's true and you caught it, but that's like a 99.999999% no for me

I really don't think its that ludicrous or ridiculous. It actually makes a lot of sense to me.

Just now, rackcs said:

If you say so. I'm not responding to you anymore, it's pretty clear how you're putting it on the line to protect swag and attack my credibility. I'm sticking on swag, he was caught. He is scum. Its obvious.

Maybe he is.

And you are on swag making intentionally bad arguements to distance and to keep votes on orca

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I am staying on Orca.  I think he is more than willing and capable of pulling a fake invest to get a mislynch and potentially close out a mafia win.

Add squire to the list. That's likely the other original member right there.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I mean, swag, if rack was your partner, the best idea would be to vote swag and give horrific arguements

How would that be the best idea?  The consensus is that presented a very strong case, and now rack has shown up and chaos is ensuing at the deadline.

Just now, Malfatron said:

I mean, swag, if rack was your partner, the best idea would be to vote orca and give horrific arguementa

The thing is, I think walking that tightrope of giving obviously horrific arguments intentionally while trying to stay clear yourself is an act nobody is likely to actually try. Possible, just don't view it as likely. Requires far too much finesse in my opinion

Just now, SwAg said:

How would that be the best idea?  The consensus is that presented a very strong case, and now rack has shown up and chaos is ensuing at the deadline.

You and malf keep hyping up your "case" but it's honestly pretty weak. It leans too hard on your claim but doesn't have much substance beyond that.

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Currently I’m about 50/50 on believing/not believing them. I’m about 90% certain on Md4l still and dome has completely vanished from this. He also requested to be the one to decide between the two. 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d2a7cb54534586e55

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d2a7d0651525a564d

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Currently I’m about 50/50 on believing/not believing them. I’m about 90% certain on Md4l still and dome has completely vanished from this. He also requested to be the one to decide between the two. 

Why would he request that? He had almost no heat and catered specifically towards you so it could pass by being unnoticed until dome comes in and chooses. 

Dome gets off with a lot. How we got to a point that these two are the only serious candidates shows how easy it is for players to get away with acting like mafia.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Its too bad we dont have time to lynch rack

Im more sure of him than orca

I agree on rackcs as a likely scum, but voting outside of orca/swag leaves that dynamic still around for tomorrow.

Archived