TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

So? 

If someone red letters a player but doesn't themselves vote for that person or even considered it apparently.  That should set off red flags immediately.  You just jumped on it like what the hell......

You know who throws around their vote like that, scum.  That is bc they don't really care who is lynched and knew that a non-scum member just red lettered a non-scum member so why not follow their lead. 

I don’t understand what you’re not understanding.  I clearly took a position on Nacho and Malfatron.  That position was wrong.  In hindsight, I would have kept with Dingo and Dome, mainly Dingo.  You’re acting like I’m blaming other people for this, when the only one talking blame for anyone other than Nacho is you.

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Rick is determined to push blame anywhere after he conceded blame for something that wasn’t even his fault.  You look like you’re gaslighting because you think people are going to blame you.

Where am I pushing blame.  No where but myself.  I'm looking at the actions people took and trying to see why they took them.  

So....

Why did you vote orca?   You claimed nacho was scum with malf, what changed your mind? 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Where am I pushing blame.  No where but myself.  I'm looking at the actions people took and trying to see why they took them.  

So....

Why did you vote orca?   You claimed nacho was scum with malf, what changed your mind? 

Are you serious?  I’ve explained all of this multiple times in the past 20 minutes.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

If someone red letters a player but doesn't themselves vote for that person or even considered it apparently.  That should set off red flags immediately.  You just jumped on it like what the hell......

You know who throws around their vote like that, scum.  That is bc they don't really care who is lynched and knew that a non-scum member just red lettered a non-scum member so why not follow their lead. 

lol

So using today's events to our advantage

20 hours ago, rackcs said:

I think Nacho is scum but I've thought that pretty much all of the last couple games and he wasn't. Good thing Dingo is also scum, I'll go him. Dingo.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Excellent! What a way to start the game. What the **** is even going on.

Racks is my prime suspect based on today's events...no posting and then a wtf is going on post after Nachos claim and retraction...seems like he knew what nacho was all along and was staying out of everything imo

Because it does matter. 

Except, it doesn’t.  We’ve had this argument multiple times in multiple games.  There is no magical power behind voting for someone when you’re making a case for them.  You fixate on it for whatever reason, though.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t understand what you’re not understanding.  I clearly took a position on Nacho and Malfatron.  That position was wrong.  In hindsight, I would have kept with Dingo and Dome, mainly Dingo.  You’re acting like I’m blaming other people for this, when the only one talking blame for anyone other than Nacho is you.

But you didnt.  You stated a position but refused to take that position when it came down to it.  You also immediately reversed that position when nacho claimed and you all of a sudden in the blink of an eye trusted him 

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

???

I'm all worked up now.  Not thinking very clearly so walk me through it. 

Thought nacho was scum, voted nacho. 

Nacho pulls modkill gambit and says he investigated orca. 

A player would do this for 2 reasons 

1. They are town and confident in their read

2. They are scum and are lying 

shortly after, nacho says he lied and didn’t invest Orca 

I went back to nacho 

I’m not sure what’s difficult to follow with that 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So....

I fully agree on this as well. His posting during the fiasco smelled of indifference...similar to Malf last game imo. Like he didnt care

But you didnt.  You stated a position but refused to take that position when it came down to it.  You also immediately reversed that position when nacho claimed and you all of a sudden in the blink of an eye trusted him 

I literally don’t know what you’re not comprehending about what I said.  I explained it point by point in a progressive fashion, and you’re still repeating yourself as if I said nothing.