TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

@TheKillerNacho

I was wrong and will own that.  

You probably should have played that wayyyyy differently and helped to point us in the right direction in regards to my argument.  I think it all helped in the end though. 

We have touch and malf both posting similar things "watch pickle be right for the wrong reasons"  They both felt like they were trying to hide behind me and watch me crash and burn while never taking a stance on the situation.  

Squire, touch, swag, and forge all just jumped at nacho red lettering orca imo.  They reached and grabbed very quickly at what nacho was spoon feeding them.  They probably never even noticed that Nacho never even voted orca.  I think it is kinda odd that they willingly followed nacho when he himself failed to do so and then turned on him just as fast without considering all of the information at hand.  

Then you have the other interactions.....

Swag claiming nacho and malf are together but yet swag didn't and wasn't voting nacho or malf.  

Throw away votes from half of the players......

At this juncture I am very interested in the following bc they are the most suspect after the events that transpired throughout d1.  Squire, Touch, Swag, Forge, Malf

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@TheKillerNacho

You probably should have played that wayyyyy differently and helped to point us in the right direction in regards to my argument.  I think it all helped in the end though. 

We have touch and malf both posting similar things "watch pickle be right for the wrong reasons"  They both felt like they were trying to hide behind me and watch me crash and burn while never taking a stance on the situation.  

Squire, touch, swag, and forge all just jumped at nacho red lettering orca imo.  They reached and grabbed very quickly at what nacho was spoon feeding them.  They probably never even noticed that Nacho never even voted orca.  I think it is kinda odd that they willingly followed nacho when he himself failed to do so and then turned on him just as fast without considering all of the information at hand.  

Swag claiming nacho and malf are together but yet swag didn't and wasn't voting nacho or malf.  

At this juncture I am very interested in the following bc they are the most suspect after the events that transpired throughout d1.  Squire, Touch, Swag, Forge, Malf

Lol

• Like 1

Nacho was going to be modkilled.  Why would Mafia or Town modkill themselves for a fake?  If Nacho didn’t say he faked it, Orca would be rightly firmly in the crosshairs.

If he flipped Mafia, pretty good chance he was lying on Orca, or tried to lolclear, but I would overwhelmingly lean the former.  In which case, I doubt day would end prior to Nacho flipping to give us a chance to correct course if necessary because the information is material, but in actuality, Nacho ended the day with his modkill.

If you’re not following the logic of trusting someone who killed themselves to provide information in defiance of the rules, then I don’t know what to tell you.

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@TheKillerNacho

You should probably read through again. 

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Really?  I enjoyed that if Malfatron now votes for Nacho, I can repeat exactly what Malfatron said to Nacho.

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

I don't know. 

I liked my thought process.  It's the inverse of the process that caught Counselor last game.  Whereas that instance seemed like an error, this one seems like a concerted effort.  But, I let it be pushed to the back amid my other thoughts and pushes.

I laughed when Pickle started because it seemed incoherent, and I laughed a bit more whenever he started providing simultaneous and alternative explanations, accompanied with ultimatums.  And I can appreciate people "getting him" on the misspeaks.  But, I think he drew out the Nacho-Malfatron connection.  Malfatron ignored Dome's push on Nacho based on the rules.  Malfatron intervened in my push on Nacho based on pre-game statements.  And then Malfatron intervened again on Rick's push based on pre-game.

I think there is something there, and Malfatron is concerned about allowing the mole hill become a mountain.

I think I'm on the Nacho/Malfatron wagon.

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

I'm starting to think Dome might be just a moron and Nacho / Malfatron are together.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

"Shoulda lynched Dome or Dingo."

So how would this have helped.  You seem to be really trying to distance yourself from the stance you took on nacho and I believe malf.  You still stand by that stance?

How would what have helped?  Lynching Dome or Dingo?  I’m in no way distancing from my position on Nacho from before his claim, but when he did that modkill gambit, you have to reconsider the facts.

And I literally asked if I could convince people to go Malfatron like 5 minutes before the deadline, but Nacho ended the day.  

Are you even reading what you’re writing?  You seem determined to engage in blind isolationism and arbitrarily attribute blame for I’m not even sure what at this point.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

what do you disagree with?

Mostly your logic for including me in that list. You have doubts about me on a gut level that's cool, but that reasoning for including me in there is weak and I think it's mostly facilitated by the fact that your brother was the victim in this

Just now, Forge said:

Mostly your logic for including me in that list. You have doubts about me on a gut level that's cool, but that reasoning for including me in there is weak and I think it's mostly facilitated by the fact that your brother was the victim in this

Didn't matter who was in it.  You voted for someone that the person making the claim himself wasn't even voting