TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Thought nacho was scum, voted nacho. 

Nacho pulls modkill gambit and says he investigated orca. 

A player would do this for 2 reasons 

1. They are town and confident in their read

2. They are scum and are lying 

shortly after, nacho says he lied and didn’t invest Orca 

I went back to nacho 

I’m not sure what’s difficult to follow with that 

Ok I now see what you were referring to (your inclusion in that group).  Like I was referring to, I may have been a little hasty in including anyone that flipped back and forth and didn't look at their voting patterns and thoughts before it all went down 

I believed Nacho because if you modkill yourself to give information, that information inherently has credibility.  I expected him to be modkilled, and I indicated I would change if he flipped Mafia on the modkill.  And when he said it was fake, I reiterated who I would lynch: Nacho, Dome, Dingo, and Malfatron.

What do you not understand?

Sorry @Pickle Rick. At this point I feel like you're howling just because it was your brother, tbh. 

Why wouldn't anyone believe someone who was willing to modkill themselves to red letter someone? Oh, and when Nacho admitted it wasn't info based, I went to voting Nacho because this type of convoluted gambit is something I have seen him do multiple times as scum (Gopher's, Criminal Minds). 

Edited by Forge
removed "back"

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I believed Nacho because if you modkill yourself to give information, that information inherently has credibility.  I expected him to be modkilled, and I indicated I would change if he flipped Mafia on the modkill.  And when he said it was fake, I reiterated who I would lynch: Nacho, Dome, Dingo, and Malfatron.

What do you not understand?

It's not entirely your flip....its that you never backed up that statement "malf and nacho are together".  You also posted "should have lynched dome or dingo". 

Almost like you were trying to get people to remember you were pushing dingo and dome and forget your push of nacho and malf that you never solidified with a vote. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:
14 minutes ago, Dome said:

Catch you up to speed???

You weren't even gone an hour. 

Seems like some debates have taken place since I left 

There hadn't even been 3 full pages.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sorry @Pickle Rick. At this point I feel like you're howling just because it was your brother, tbh. 

Why wouldn't anyone believe someone who was willing to modkill themselves to red letter someone? Oh, and when Nacho admitted it wasn't info based, I went to voting Nacho because this type of convoluted gambit is something I have seen him do multiple times as scum (Gopher's, Criminal Minds). 

I didnt believe him and stayed resolute until the end.  You have no conviction right now with your vote imo. 

Just now, squire12 said:

Pickle has gut reads....or gut rot.  Often hard to tell.

The weird thing is, I'm fine with Pickle's gut. Its just the things that he thinks ties to "scum" are kind of hard sometimes. 

He argues that Scum throws their vote around - I would actually say the opposite. I think Scum is typically very careful with their votes - they care where their votes are. What they don't care about is who is hanged (in a situation where it's not one of their own). Changing votes often brings unneeded attention. IT's one of the reasons I didn't want to vote Mission in Death Note for those who were still around at the end - I didn't think Matts (whom mission took over from) would flip flop votes at the last second on day 1 in a town on town vote. 

32 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@TheKillerNacho

I was wrong and will own that.  

You probably should have played that wayyyyy differently and helped to point us in the right direction in regards to my argument.  I think it all helped in the end though. 

We have touch and malf both posting similar things "watch pickle be right for the wrong reasons"  They both felt like they were trying to hide behind me and watch me crash and burn while never taking a stance on the situation.  

Squire, touch, swag, and forge all just jumped at nacho red lettering orca imo.  They reached and grabbed very quickly at what nacho was spoon feeding them.  They probably never even noticed that Nacho never even voted orca.  I think it is kinda odd that they willingly followed nacho when he himself failed to do so and then turned on him just as fast without considering all of the information at hand.  

Then you have the other interactions.....

Swag claiming nacho and malf are together but yet swag didn't and wasn't voting nacho or malf.  

Throw away votes from half of the players......

At this juncture I am very interested in the following bc they are the most suspect after the events that transpired throughout d1.  Squire, Touch, Swag, Forge, Malf

So I assume this is what is causing the debate

1. I seriously forgot Malf is playing...where has be been

2. Swag does the this person is scum and doesnt vote them imo because he is scared of being wrong...but that's just my opinion...null tell though, but his voting during the fiasco is interesting imo

3. Touch and Malf probably need consideration for those points...not damning, but interesting at this point

4. Squire and Forge looked more or less following a claimed modkilling themselves town...or claimed an invest and modkilled to get the info out. I'd look at more what they did after he claimed it was fake...or lack of in Squires case, I dont believe he voted for I'm not sure

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I didnt believe him and stayed resolute until the end.  You have no conviction right now with your vote imo. 

Of course I don't. It's D1. 95% of the BS "scum reads" are exactly that - BS. Not going to feel great about any vote at this point in time.