TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

10 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i doubt its even night kill, and if it is, surely they would have some pretty strong auxiliary abilities to balance that out you’d have to expect

if blocker could come forward and say who they blocked ideally we still have a protector that can save them, but we don’t know if any of the dead roles are also protectors... and we don’t know if the mafia have a strongman either  

No offense to the roleblocker but I'd take a direct swap of roleblocker and scum killer any time. And based on the old forum bcb comes from it's likely we have more than one bodyguard/protector. I think that's the best move for today.

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Some of you seem very concerned about your characters being known, while other people seemingly don't care about their characters being known.

And I think it's interesting that Rick opted to fixate on a group of people who believed Nacho for all the right reasons, but let Dingo basically do whatever he wanted in terms of game posture when he simply didn't go along with Nacho despite plenty of reason to do so.

Dingo "doing Dingo things" is not an apt characterization of Dingo in crunch time.  He pulls out the Dingo bit when it's useful, but in a situation of consequence he wanted to appear as though he was well-reasoned and cautious, when all he did was avoid taking a position.

I'm with you on Dingo. It felt like he just kept jumping around on gimmicks yesterday. First he was doing the Russian thing, then the Ted thing. And besides those I don't think he's added a whole lot to the conversation despite being present and active in his posting. 

Dingo

I'm waiting on a roleblocker to come forward but I'm comfortable staying on Dingo until someone comes forward/if someone doesn't.

Archived