TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

28 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Since we have an odd time for night I don't care to continue this bc we need to figure our some things.  

I do not have a post restriction.  I was just using it to try and get some reads on a few people that imo as scum go for the easy target.  

In this case ET and ksj voted and are still voting me for no reason other then my Morse code I think. 

Ksj is being combative but not pressing me like last game despite falling for it then as well.  I lean this as being his civ game (as I alluded to that conclusion earlier). 

Et however I believe took the bait and has bailed.  

The second purpose for this little exercise was to test squire.  When he is scum he likes to do things in the thread to appear helpful.  All he has done so far is drop a few votes for no reason, rehash talking points that don't need rehashing, and traslate my morse code today.  

Right now I'm focusing on et and squire.  

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Thanks @SwAg

Pickle, rackcs would be my top scum reads currently.  

Could see Shady as well.

7 minutes apart

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The roleblocker would know if they blocked a hit most likely.  They would know who they should block again, and who they should be pushing as scum without having to outright come out with that info.

I was about to disagree with you about them waiting a day but honestly if the kill is transferred factionally, why not roleblock them again to keep the kill contained and then out them tomorrow. Fair enough.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Am i really supposed to remember every post lol

Tags dont show up im the search function, i dont believe.

Yeah, you memorized every post in Marvel, you set the bar too high.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah I tagged you then.  But called you out mere minutes before you hopped on.  The timing is not by mere happen stance

The counterpoint is.....how would that make him scum?

If hes civ, why wouldnt he also respond right away?

In fact, scum might be more careful and might be more apt to just let things like this go

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

In fact, scum might be more careful and might be more apt to just let things like this go

:ph34r:

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

counter counter point.....

if he is scum he needs to play counter to what I stated to seems like I am a dilusional nutcase, thus hopping on 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I was about to disagree with you about them waiting a day but honestly if the kill is transferred factionally, why not roleblock them again to keep the kill contained and then out them tomorrow. Fair enough.

Usually any member of the mafia could carry out the hit.

Its not a terrible strategy though because then that mafia might be able to use their other power

But theres a chance that the RB didnt even block a hit, and the same civ gets RBed again

Maybe vig and mafia both hit me, but vig got it in first.

I say....let the RB use his own internal logic to figure out what to do

1 minute ago, The Orca said:
3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

:ph34r:

The irony of this post astounds me

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

what the hell are you talking about?  

He is alluding to you having posted minimally up until now, made a point to point out you are preparing for vacation and wont be around much starting Friday...yet the first time (from what I can recall) you are voted you post within min...

@Pickle Rick...is this it?

Archived