TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

I genuinely feel like we’ve accomplished next to nothing so far, and not for a lack of trying.  I’ll go KSJ or Dome with nothing further.

I don’t like that ET and Hockey are avoiding genuine inquiries by simply being absent.

I don’t know what to do with Ted because my read was tethered to Dingo, and now that was wrong.

I’m going to look back.

Orca, what was the significance of outing your character?  You seemed pretty mad about it, but it doesn’t really do anything.  And now you seem to be relying on that as a clear.

43 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Any thoughts on what or who this may have been @The Orca?

36 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

You mentioned the MIck Foley angle shortly after iirc. You seemed to bring that up pretty quick. Any inside info to share?

Any reason you specifically call out orca?

Did your scumteam assume orca hit counselor because eleven has kenetic powers?

Feels like you are trying to press orca for more info to determine whether you need to hit him tonight

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I genuinely feel like we’ve accomplished next to nothing so far, and not for a lack of trying.  I’ll go KSJ or Dome with nothing further.

I don’t like that ET and Hockey are avoiding genuine inquiries by simply being absent.

I don’t know what to do with Ted because my read was tethered to Dingo, and now that was wrong.

I’m going to look back.

Orca, what was the significance of outing your character?  You seemed pretty mad about it, but it doesn’t really do anything.  And now you seem to be relying on that as a clear.

1. I'm not cleared, almost no one is treating it as such as well

2. By claiming I figured I was gonna die N1 by lynch or scum hit...since Bcb didn't post until late I was fruustrated even having to claim on N1, which ended up being a fake invest from a civ of all people

3. I'm not relying on anything...I just don't care right now. Dying N1 once again last game and what happened this game has put me in a bad mood. Also the lack of people listening to me as usual lol. You are misinterpretating these as me thinking I'm clear

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

don’t know what to do with Ted because my read was tethered to Dingo, and now that was wrong.

Ted had a reasonable post addressing your suspicions of him.

Sadly though, that is totally what a mafia would do too.

Hard to tell.

The crux of my point is that it’s silly to assume people are the characters they claim without some type of verification or believability toward the claim.  I think this one is won or lost on thread play because the theme lends itself toward fakes.  There are eighteen roles and a near infinite amount of characters worthy of inclusion.

I recognize right now we know more about Orca than other people, so we might not have the luxury of second guessing a D1 character claim made under duress, but my point has largely gone unacknowledged from others.