TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

On 7/8/2019 at 4:14 PM, bcb1213 said:

BCB closes his eyes for the last time. He doesnt want to live in this kind of world. He will leave the fate of TV Land to others. He was Tommy Gavin-NYFD Aligned

Since I believe Swag and Malf were discussing the name and alignment aspect of the game 

On 7/8/2019 at 4:14 PM, bcb1213 said:

Ragnarok is dead, he was Sheldon Cooper-The Scientist-Good Guys aligned

Tommy Gavin killed Sheldon in the first story. I'd assume NYFD Aligned is mafia or an Other faction. 

@SwAg @Malfatron

Just now, Malfatron said:

Mafia could have received cover roles too.

Fake claims

They could...just pointing out it seems there is a theme. Someone had said any character could be any alignment...that's only if it's a fake claim imo. Eric Cartman isnt going to be a character in the game and NYFD Aligned imo

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Who are you talking to?

I could be wrong, so don't quote me on this. However, based upon the contents of his post and in the inclusion of "Dome", I believe it may be in reference to the player known as "Dome". I'm not 100% on that, but I believe it to be correct. 

10 hours ago, The Orca said:
10 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Right after I read it, Eleven came to mind. We had someone claim that exact role. You later said yourself (on phone so can’t easily quote) that it’s possible that roles were randomly assigned. 

If it was civ on civ so be it. I’m just curious why counselor. It looked like matts was going to play for him. 

Which brings up my next thought. Who wouldn’t want to play with matts?

Who do you think? 

@kingseanjohn

I'd like to hear your answer to this as well?

I've read through the Nacho claim and recant pages like 5 times now and i'm still at a loss for how that went down. He was so sold on Orca that he hard claimed to force a vote on Orca, this forced Orca to claim, then Nacho recanted saying he believed him before getting modkilled.

giphy.gif