TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

Just now, rackcs said:

No I'm saying the way it worked on our old forums is usually there was a designated killer and then it usually but not always passed on to another specific person if that first killer died.

Ok, i mean, its possible.

It might be useful for the RB to do what he thinks is right and then based on tomorrow, potentially claim if he thinking he caught scum

8 hours ago, TedLavie said:

watching the Tour de France and now working cause I watched the Tour de France all day.

Squire is acting a bit different that his usual persona. All of his posts are basically one liners with easy/lazy reads or votes. I think squire as a more constructive and elaborate town player.

I am now stongly wondering if this was scum on scum voting.  

I push squire and he gets all defensive.  Ted pushes squire and he could care less.................

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The question is, how is mafia likely to react

Would they pretend they believe it or not.

I think it depends on the mafioso, but i can check to see what player comments stand out.

Specifically to this incident, ksj and et80 are most damning.

Still think touch is mafia.

I think you're right on lines 1-4.

Holistically, I think KSJ appears worse with the posts that look like they're trying to get ahead of a block, but I also think KSJ is a huge ***** when he's scum.  Lack of sample size with ET, but what little there has been is hardly appealing.  The issue is ET can flip the script with what is basically the same argument. 

I'm willing to press it since Orca is apparently done interacting with me and apparently no one cares about Dome.

I'd rather see the Hockey bit play out with Touch.

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Im debating whether rack is pushing an agenda here.

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

No I'm saying the way it worked on our old forums is usually there was a designated killer and then it usually but not always passed on to another specific person if that first killer died.

Yeah, I understood what both of you were saying, and it read like both were misinterpreting, but it might just be the perspective from the other forum.

Here, most of the time the kill is factional, but on WF the kill was always designated to one person, and then transferred on death (like in my game), which is why I thought it was curious the amount of people from here who thought roleblocking the same person would be beneficial because they likely wouldn't have that perspective, but if anyone played in a prior bcb game on this forum contradicts that, then I'll concede the point.

Just now, Malfatron said:

It feels like the threadplay evidence is pointing to ksj being mafia

But we all know that mafia are usually better about trying to say the right things.

I think mafia is inactive tbh. Hard to say the wrong things when you aren't saying anything.

13 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

yes the one time that i pounded the table for your lynch and didn't follow through on it bc I saw the town side of you come out.  

You pounder the table for several days.  Posted gifs going all in that I was scum.

This is going to be a repeat of that.

Pickle

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I am now stongly wondering if this was scum on scum voting.  

I push squire and he gets all defensive.  Ted pushes squire and he could care less.................

Respect for the player can dictate the response

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I think you're right on lines 1-4.

Holistically, I think KSJ appears worse with the posts that look like they're trying to get ahead of a block, but I also think KSJ is a huge ***** when he's scum.  Lack of sample size with ET, but what little there has been is hardly appealing.  The issue is ET can flip the script with what is basically the same argument. 

I'm willing to press it since Orca is apparently done interacting with me and apparently no one cares about Dome.

I'd rather see the Hockey bit play out with Touch.

I'm willing to extend an olive branch if you want to discuss things civilized

Archived