TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

In both the novels and the TV series, Dexter is a forensic blood spatter analyst who works for the fictitious Miami-Metro Police Department. In his spare time, he is a vigilante serial killer who targets other murderers who have evaded the justice system. He follows a code of ethics taught to him in childhood by his adoptive father, Harry, which he refers to as "The Code" or "The Code of Harry" and hinges on two principles: Dexter can only kill people after finding conclusive evidence that they are guilty of murder, and he must not get caught

29 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

@Pickle Rick @Malfatron

How in the world would anyone other than PR know 100% for sure that PR was lying? You're awfully quick to push that because I assumed correctly, I'm mafia.

But for arguments sake, the only way for someone to know 100% would be because they give out post restrictions. Has anyone had any posting restrictions? No. I don't think that's a thing this game and tbh, there's been too much faking restrictions lately.

You obviously weren't playing bc I didn't push it, I just wanted to know.  

I thought you were town the whole time and said as much.  You just voted me and refused to play or answer any questions which swayed me to thinking you scum.  Maybe think about how it is gonna look if "I just refuse to play the game, not engage, and be combative"

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You obviously weren't playing bc I didn't push it, I just wanted to know.  

I thought you were town the whole time and said as much.  You just voted me and refused to play or answer any questions which swayed me to thinking you scum.  Maybe think about how it is gonna look if "I just refuse to play the game, not engage, and be combative"

He might be town? Says the guy adding incentive to attract attention for laughable reasons? Yeah, I don’t blame him that much.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, from what I can tell you had nothing to do with the KSJ lynch so again why would I blame you for that? 

You just keep placing reasons why I should go, and if one of them hit you can gloat. That’s how I assume players become popular.