TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

23 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You just keep placing reasons why I should go, and if one of them hit you can gloat. That’s how I assume players become popular.

Basically you are saying that touch is trying to come up with various reasons to lynch you.

If any of those reasons catch on with other voters, you could be lynched.

Then after you flip, touch could gloat and say he nailed you. How could he gloat unless you are scum?

Tldr: you think touch is trying to come up with reasons to bust you. Hes right, but you think the reasons are bunko. And now hes gonna be able to gloat for the wrong reasons

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I think this thread needs someone to step up and give a motivating speech or something

We cant catch a break

you talking about a Lombardi or Rockne type speech?  Maybe a Jimmy V in honor of the ESPY's?  Maybe an MLK....I Have a Dream

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So you tell a civ they would be able to gloat after getting you lynched … because you're frustrated? ?

Yes. How is this concept impossible to comprehend? Let’s not forget there’s no (reasonable) case? Like in Racks game when Malf repeatedly tried giving my ability a label and overwhelmed the possibilities of my ability based on posts that were supposedly “hinting” at my ability.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Basically you are saying that touch is trying to come up with various reasons to lynch you.

If any of those reasons catch on with other voters, you could be lynched.

Then after you flip, touch could gloat and say he nailed you. How could he gloat unless you are scum?

Tldr: you think touch is trying to come up with reasons to bust you. Hes right, but you think the reasons are bunko. And now hes gonna be able to gloat for the wrong reasons

Well if I show up as town, then there’s no revivals and apologies are meaningless, so I’m willing to lash about it now in hopes that situation never comes about. 

On 7/8/2019 at 3:14 PM, bcb1213 said:

1. Hockey

2. Dome 

3. Touch 

4. Malf  

5.  Counselor  Kenny McCormick --the decoy   Good Guys Aligned 

6. Nacho   Ray Holt -  The Captain   Good Guys Aligned 

7. Et80 cameo, now Matts 

8. Swag 

9. Rack 

10. Shady Slim 

11. Forge 

12. Dingo   mellisandre  the red woman   good guys aligned 

13. Pickle Rick 

14. Squire 

15. Md4l

16. Orca 

17. Ted 

18. Kingseanjohn  Dexter Morgan vigilante, good guys aligned 

lol, Dexter Morgan was a good guy? Swag is Tony Sparno. Is that useful?  

(this is a joke)

• Like 2

I was scum in the most previous, and Indy in swags game. In the last six games I’ve played as town it’s these minor comments that are so heavily scrutinized that paint me in a negative light. That’s why playing as mafia is fun bc it’s stops feeling like I’m getting ganged up, which is what’s going on right now. 

#inb4lookathimconfessinghisscumminessagain!

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I was scum in the most previous, and Indy in swags game. In the last six games I’ve played as town it’s these minor comments that are so heavily scrutinized that paint me in a negative light. That’s why playing as mafia is fun bc it’s stops feeling like I’m getting ganged up, which is what’s going on right now. 

#inb4lookathimconfessinghisscumminessagain!

Barely anyone is pushing you

Focusing on concrete evidence in the game, the ksj vote was pretty crappy. He was voted away for reasons I also don’t understand.

Actually, I do. A ludicrous posting restriction was supposed to get scum to pile on. Right. Scum like ksj.

Meanwhile, Dome also had a posting restriction (real or not), but like @Malfatron said, he never gets voted off once he says anything. 

My point is I cannot get away with doing things like that and the ganging up on me reflects that. 

Just now, MD4L said:

Focusing on concrete evidence in the game, the ksj vote was pretty crappy. He was voted away for reasons I also don’t understand.

Actually, I do. A ludicrous posting restriction was supposed to get scum to pile on. Right. Scum like ksj.

Meanwhile, Dome also had a posting restriction (real or not), but like @Malfatron said, he never gets voted off once he says anything. 

My point is I cannot get away with doing things like that and the ganging up on me reflects that. 

Yeah, i even said ksj is saying all the wrong things but mafia is usually more careful.

Need to just use this as a springboard to catch mafia

Ksj was an easy vote.

There were other lynch candidates too, so if wouldnt surprise me if mafia jumped on ksj.

Most likely swag, and maybe another