TV Mafia: Signup and Game Thread-Day three Ends at 9 PM Eastern Saturay

bcb1213

16 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Tell him I want to know why he's faking a posting restriction

.--- .  -. .----. .- ..  .--- .- -- .- .. ...  -.. . -- .- -. -.. � ..- -. .  .-. �-.-. .-.. .- -- .- - .. --- -. --..--  . -  .. .-.. ...  -. .  -.. . ...- .-. .- .. . -. -  .--. .- ...

-.. .-  -.. . .-.  .-.. . - --.. - .  -. .. -.-. .... -  ..-. ..- -. -.- - .. --- -. .. . .-. -  .... .- -; .. -.-. ....  .... .- -... .  ... .. .  -. .. .  --. . -... . - . -. --..--  -.. .. . ...  --.. ..-  -... . .... .- ..- .--. - . -. --..--  -. --- -.-. ....  ... --- .-.. .-.. - . -.  ... .. .  . ...  - ..- -.

Try harder

Anyone want to translate KSJs foreign language morse code for me? I really want to figure out why the "He knew it was fake" was really an angle. Then again if Swag is actually mafia it makes some sense.

15 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Focusing on concrete evidence in the game, the ksj vote was pretty crappy. He was voted away for reasons I also don’t understand.

Actually, I do. A ludicrous posting restriction was supposed to get scum to pile on. Right. Scum like ksj.

Meanwhile, Dome also had a posting restriction (real or not), but like @Malfatron said, he never gets voted off once he says anything. 

My point is I cannot get away with doing things like that and the ganging up on me reflects that. 

Who voted ksj bc of the vote restriction thing...name 1 person?

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, i even said ksj is saying all the wrong things but mafia is usually more careful.

Need to just use this as a springboard to catch mafia

Ksj was an easy vote.

There were other lynch candidates too, so if wouldnt surprise me if mafia jumped on ksj.

Most likely swag, and maybe another

Swag and squire don't look good imo. 

36 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Yes. How is this concept impossible to comprehend? Let’s not forget there’s no (reasonable) case? Like in Racks game when Malf repeatedly tried giving my ability a label and overwhelmed the possibilities of my ability based on posts that were supposedly “hinting” at my ability.

#1. It's impossible to comprehend because you have now backtracked from that statement and painted it into a picture that is off completely somewhere else. 

#2. But you said there was "reasons" that I was posting about you

13 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Also, @theuntouchable if swag is indeed red lettered you got any honey to go with that tea?

It deals with a particular statement that I have seen him refer to in nearly all of his civ games and generally fairly early as well. I have not seen that statement in this games, or any of the past few games (he was scum) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:
2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

What are the reasons for KSJ? I haven't seen anything overly scummy just seems like a wagon to me

He knew I was not restricted to morse code

Refused to say why

Refused to answer orca 

Probably more 

Looks like you were too Pickle....