• Jazz
    • Nuggets
    • Rockets
    • Bucks
    • 76ers
    • Raptors
    • Other (state)

Just now, showtime said:

As more time passes, I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Russell Westbrook and James Harden playing together.  I think it'll work out, and if anyone can make it work it's D'Antoni.  That said, they're not winning the title, but they'll be a really good team.  I think you can probably put the Rockets in the same tier as the Warriors.

Lakers.....then maybe the Clippers :)

Warriors (if Klay is healthy, they're probably in tier 1), Rockets

Everyone else.

I agree.....I didnt get caught up in all this RWB/Harden "it wont work out" drama. They played together before with good results. They'll figure it out.

As for the rest....I fixed your prediction for you :)

This season is wide open. Lots of questions need answering. LeBron is a big one, his career has to be winding down so is he still gonna be the LeBron we all known or does he take a step back finally? 

Hes gonna be 35 this year and has more minutes played than probably any 35 year old ever. 

52 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

This season is wide open. Lots of questions need answering. LeBron is a big one, his career has to be winding down so is he still gonna be the LeBron we all known or does he take a step back finally? 

Hes gonna be 35 this year and has more minutes played than probably any 35 year old ever. 

Oh, he's definitely got by far the most minutes played through a player's age 34 season.

10 hours ago, showtime said:

As more time passes, I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Russell Westbrook and James Harden playing together.  I think it might work out, and if anyone can make it work it's D'Antoni.  That said, they're not winning the title, but they'll be a really good team.  I think you can probably put the Rockets in the same tier as the Warriors.

Clippers, Lakers

Warriors (if Klay is healthy, they're probably in tier 1), Rockets

Everyone else.  West only.  Nobody in the east is a real contender, imo.

lol y'all will see. Bucks > Lakers

17 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I still think LeBron is going to be the elite of the elite next season.

• Like 1