2 questions in one relating to Prime QB/WR & also CB/S duos

ClutchDJ

You are starting a team in today’s era, you choose the QB/WR duo first, in their primes, who are you choosing:

McNabb/TO

Warner/Fitz

Stafford/Megatron

Moss/Culpepper

You get to choose a CB/S duo in their prime to be on your team, who are you choosing:

Champ Bailey/Brian Dawkins

Ed Reed/Ty Law

Charles Woodson/Richard Sherman

Troy Polamalu/Darrelle Revis

6 hours ago, ClutchDJ said:

You are starting a team in today’s era, you choose the QB/WR duo first, in their primes, who are you choosing:

McNabb/TO

Warner/Fitz

Stafford/Megatron

Moss/Culpepper

You get to choose a CB/S duo in their prime to be on your team, who are you choosing:

Ed Reed/Ty Law

In their primes it isn’t even close for the first Kurt/Fitz. Kurt is far and away the best QB, and while Larry is last on the receiver list i think he is closer to number one receiver on that list than the second ranked qb is to Kurt.

As for the CB/S i think Regis is the best CB of the bunch, safetys are a toss up so i took the one with the best CB.

On 7/11/2019 at 4:56 PM, ClutchDJ said:

McNabb/TO

Warner/Fitz

Stafford/Megatron

Moss/Culpepper

Ed Reed/Ty Law

This is an odd pairing, some are teammates and the others are not teammates?

If you say QB/WR duo give me Moss all the way as a WR in his prime, not even close.  And QB give me Stafford from this specific list, maybe Culpepper but his arm accuracy was questionable and arm strength for Warner and McNabb is also a little question specially for Warner.

In terms of CB/S duo.

The best safety would be Ed Reed I feel in terms of all around playmaking.  And at corner I would have Charles Woodson in his prime.  Sure he ended up as a S later in his career but early on as a CB I think he was damn good also, Champ Bailey is close as well with his ball skills and size as a CB.  

If I had to take your pairings, Moss/Culpepper and Champ Bailey/Brian Dawkins.  If one is talking teammates like Moss and Culpepper, Ed Reed did play with Chris McAlister which was one heck of a defensive backfield.  I guess Dawkins and Bailey were teammates so might go with them.  Woodson and Sherman were not same with Polamalu and Revis.  

22 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Nobody is stopping Moss, no one is scoring over the top of Reed...

... Culpepper had the cannon to throw it over just about any coverage, and Law was physical enough to keep WRs from running clean routes, so it's actually perfect pairing for each guy.

• Like 1