Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So you made yourself lynchproof.  Now the question is, are you town or mafia? 

Lol. 

Yes, I helped stir up this hornets nest (yes, I can accept my own responsibility in this) as scum when I could have just continued to sit out for a while and not stirring the pot. I wonder how many other people who have played in games where I've been scum would think that's very likely. 

I've been telling you the whole damn time I'm town. If you want to hang me because I'm detrimental to town, I'm all for it. I've been telling you too. And I'm going to get hit. But don't act like some magician making the magic happen and thinking you've caught scum. 

9 minutes ago, rackcs said:

After finally catching up I gotta agree, pickle and orca both seem pretty scummy. Orca especially so by doubling his lynch/hit proof. The question I think now is do we think he used one of his shots last night?

1. 100% town 

2. Why?

3. tenor.gif?itemid=14560747

19 minutes ago, rackcs said:

If you don't see why that would be a scummy ability to get, especially choosing to double their abilities, then that's on you. 

Yeah i dont from my pov. Given the list of moves known, Jordan was my option from the start. Pick 1 or pick 9. When you die N1 70% of games and were just mislynched while having a positive invest on someone...boosting that power is a no brainer as well

Also...you should see how not being able to be hit or lynched is an advantage for town

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Yeah i dont from my pov. Given the list of moves known, Jordan was my option from the start. Pick 1 or pick 9. When you die N1 70% of games and were just mislynched while having a positive invest on someone...boosting that power is a no brainer as well

Also...you should see how not being able to be hit or lynched is an advantage for town

Not nearly as much as it is for scum