Space Jam Mafia: MONSTARS WIN!!!!

MWil23

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I could go bcb....seems like he is feeling out the thread for a reason to vote someone like he just doesn't care 

If you want to drive that train, may I suggest you do it now to see what passengers you get? Otherwise you're putting too much at risk for split votes and multiple hangings if you wait too long. 

Just now, Forge said:

If you want to drive that train, may I suggest you do it now to see what passengers you get? Otherwise you're putting too much at risk for split votes and multiple hangings if you wait too long. 

True.  I'm good with it between mission and racks....

Welp now md4l bails once racks shows up 

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Tbh I'm just kinda mafia'd out I think which is why I haven't been as active this game. I'll roleclaim if need be but I'd rather not if you know what I mean.

To address my day 1, I voted MD4L but then saw that Counselor had voted him while I was writing my post and that put MD4L in a tie for the day as well so I unvoted and voted random just to not put myself in damage of being modkilled. Didn't think it was smart to make a call when I wasn't caught up.

I still think Pickle and Orca are scum. I also like the mission case and would be willing to go him. I disagree with bcb saying that we're down 3 and this is what we're going with day 2. A safe play like this I think is kind of exactly what we should be going with after the disaster of day 1.

Then why did you 5 days ago post we are gonna get the full activity racks...

Just seems like you are trying to come up with an excuse for your lack of activity after you said you would be full go

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Then why did you 5 days ago post we are gonna get the full activity racks...

Just seems like you are trying to come up with an excuse for your lack of activity after you said you would be full go

Yeah and then I forgot about the game and then today just didn't really feel like getting into it. It is an excuse for my activity but it's a true one.