Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, fraziafraze07 said:

Steelers D/ST vs. the Colts

or

Panthers D/ST vs. the Dolphins.

Both juicy matchups.  Probably can't go wrong.  But who'd you give the edge to between these two defenses this week?

I say roll with the Panthers. They are at home and should be able to keep Miami in check.

32 minutes ago, Mich_fan20 said:

Bye week fill in for Wentz.

Bortles

Cousins

Brissett

Cutler

Osweiler

And then if Dez plays, which 2 WR and 1 Flex between him, Keenan Allen, DT, and Lamar Miller.

Definitely don't play Brisset, Cutler or Osweiler. Brisset and Cutler have tough matchups and Osweiler is just plain bad. Between Bortles and Cousins its hard to decide. Both at home but I think I would lean towards Cousins. He has both the higher floor and ceiling this week.

15 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Definitely don't play Brisset, Cutler or Osweiler. Brisset and Cutler have tough matchups and Osweiler is just plain bad. Between Bortles and Cousins its hard to decide. Both at home but I think I would lean towards Cousins. He has both the higher floor and ceiling this week.

Much appreciated. What do you think for this one. I need 2 WR and a Flex between Keenan Allen, Dez, DT, and Lamar Miller.

9 hours ago, Mich_fan20 said:

Much appreciated. What do you think for this one. I need 2 WR and a Flex between Keenan Allen, Dez, DT, and Lamar Miller.

What’s the scoring? Is it PPR? 

If PPR, go with all 3 WRs. Allen and Dez should be top 20 plays this week and DT, even with Brock throwing the ball, should be a solid play against New England at home this week. 

Need some help in a 0.5 PPR league. It's a league where we get bonuses for big games (100+ yards in either receiving or rushing) and big plays (40+ yard completions, receptions, and rushes).

Here's how I currently have my lineup.

QB: Brees
WR1: Demaryius Thomas
WR2: Jarvis Landry
RB1: Jordan Howard
RB2: Isaiah Crowell
TE: Jason Witten
FLEX: Sterling Shepard
K: Matt Bryant
D/ST: Rams

Bench:
Damien Williams
Tarik Cohen
Robby Anderson
Robert Woods
Alex Collins
Ezekiel Elliott

I'm not sure about my RB2 and FLEX spots. What do you all think?

7 hours ago, the lone star said:

Need some help in a 0.5 PPR league. It's a league where we get bonuses for big games (100+ yards in either receiving or rushing) and big plays (40+ yard completions, receptions, and rushes).

Here's how I currently have my lineup.

QB: Brees
WR1: Demaryius Thomas
WR2: Jarvis Landry
RB1: Jordan Howard
RB2: Isaiah Crowell
TE: Jason Witten
FLEX: Sterling Shepard
K: Matt Bryant
D/ST: Rams

Bench:
Damien Williams
Tarik Cohen
Robby Anderson
Robert Woods
Alex Collins
Ezekiel Elliott

I'm not sure about my RB2 and FLEX spots. What do you all think?

You've got your best players starting.  I like Shepard a lot going forward, he'll have a big role.  Crowell is a weak RB 2, but he's better than Cohen right now.

58 minutes ago, derekstanggt said:

I need a flex play this week please!  PPR scoring

Ju Ju @Indy

Shepard @SF

Bilal Powell @TB

Chris Thompson vs Min

I'm leaning Bilal.  He'll be the starter, 3 down back vs the 30th ranked TB D.  

Shepard for me. He should get 6-7 catches easily.

5 hours ago, derekstanggt said:

I need a flex play this week please!  PPR scoring

Ju Ju @Indy

Shepard @SF

Bilal Powell @TB

Chris Thompson vs Min

I'm leaning Bilal.  He'll be the starter, 3 down back vs the 30th ranked TB D.  

Shepard for sure. Best option for the NYG and against San Fran. Your other options are great, but Shepard should have the highest floor. 

Similar to Lone Star above need help with a FLEX

0.5 PPR league. It's a league where we get bonuses for big games (100+ yards in either receiving or rushing) and big plays (40+ yard completions, receptions, and rushes).

Freeman vs Dallas

or

McKinnon vs Washington 

Thanks

8 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Similar to Lone Star above need help with a FLEX

0.5 PPR league. It's a league where we get bonuses for big games (100+ yards in either receiving or rushing) and big plays (40+ yard completions, receptions, and rushes).

Freeman vs Dallas

or

McKinnon vs Washington 

Thanks

Are we in the same league bro?

lol, I'd go with Freeman. He has the higher ceiling and is the better player. Even if he scores less than McKinnon, you can at least justify it by saying that Freeman is the superior RB.

Archived