Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, that's not ideal. But man, I really detest this matchup for Walker, and I don't like being that invested in the Titans offense on a thursday night road game. I think that's not a good recipe.  Personally, I'd almost take my shot with Davis, and if Reed is in, probably roll with Gresham or Watson. I mean, Gabbert is bad, but I don't view him as much worse than Stanton, and honestly, bad quarterbacks tend to have an over reliance on check downs- which means running backs and tight ends get into it a little more. He threw 5 touchdowns last year, 3 to tight ends, I believe. Of course, Arians doesn't really feature the tight end, so not exactly the same, but still. I don't know, really tough call there. Watson has been at least consistent - in my league (which is only .5 ppr), he's scored fewer than 5 points once since week one (not sure he played in week 1), and socre fewer than 7 only 3 times since week 1. That's actually not an awful floor all things considered. 

Ughhhh I tend to agree with you. How do you feel about Demarco? I made a post earlier about my options being him, Duke, James White, Damien Williams, and Orleans Darkwa

8 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Ughhhh I tend to agree with you. How do you feel about Demarco? I made a post earlier about my options being him, Duke, James White, Damien Williams, and Orleans Darkwa

I don't like Murray much, but I don't trust those other guys enough to outweigh the upside of Murray. Darkwa would probably be my favorite out of those (Duke's matchup is just too bad, despite the fact that he's been really decently productive from a fantasy standpoint this year), but game flow could certainly work against Darkwa if the Giants end up down quickly,  and while I think Murray has really struggled and will continue to do so (he's basically had two outlier games and then a bunch of crap), he's also the only guy that has big game potential in my opinion. Yeah, he'll probably end up with something like 12 for 44 yards and maybe a couple of catches, so it's not going to be great, but at the same time, I'm going to be less surprised by him having a 2 or 3 touchdown game than any of those other guys or having a decent game on the ground. 

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't like Murray much, but I don't trust those other guys enough to outweigh the upside of Murray. Darkwa would probably be my favorite out of those (Duke's matchup is just too bad, despite the fact that he's been really decently productive from a fantasy standpoint this year), but game flow could certainly work against Darkwa if the Giants end up down quickly,  and while I think Murray has really struggled and will continue to do so (he's basically had two outlier games and then a bunch of crap), he's also the only guy that has big game potential in my opinion. Yeah, he'll probably end up with something like 12 for 44 yards and maybe a couple of catches, so it's not going to be great, but at the same time, I'm going to be less surprised by him having a 2 or 3 touchdown game than any of those other guys or having a decent game on the ground. 

Losing Zeke screwed me. I'm still in 2nd place and have the most points in the league. Really gonna need Goff, Diggs, Landry, and Woods to carry me.

17 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Cluster F- incoming. PPR

Demarco Murray

James White

Duke Johnson 

Robert Woods

Damien Williams

Orleans Darkwa

pick 3

Murray has too much upside, Woods has been on fire, Duke will be leaned on since the WRs will be smothered by Jax CBs all day.  

On 11/15/2017 at 12:01 PM, BaltimoreTerp said:

Thomas and Jeffrey for sure, and then Landry vs. Juju I think comes down to your matchup and whether you want the guaranteed Landry floor or you think you'll need a big performance and Juju's higher ceiling to get the win.

Corey Davis (@PIT) or Robert Woods (@MIN) ? 

0.5 PPR

Got Woods in there currently - Mariota's health is a factor, I hate road Thursday games and I've already got DeMarco starting as well, and Woods has been on fire. I guess my main concern is whether the Vikings decide they want Rhodes to shadow Woods after his big games; but it seems like it's been Watkins attracting opposing teams' #1's for the most part. 

Gotta start Woods.  He's on a hot streak.  

23 hours ago, RAVINGMADD said:

Any advice on defenses to stream this week? 

Also, who do I start in my two flex spots? Pick two. Standard scoring, no PPR

Melvin Gordon vs Buf 

Austin Ekeler vs Buf 

DeVante Parker vs TB

Doug Martin @ Mia 

Tevin Coleman @ Sea

Gordon for sure.  And I like Coleman as he'll be the lead back.  

1 hour ago, derekstanggt said:

PPR, need a RB 2, WR 2 and Flex please!

McKinnon vs LAR

Thompson @ NO

Cooks @ Oak

Shepard vs KC

Ju Ju vs Ten

I'd go McKinnon, Cooks, Shepard. Don't like Thompson's matchup and JuJu is playing TNF which is always risky. KC has been weak against WR and same as OAK

46 minutes ago, Mich_fan20 said:

Need a flex out of these guys: PPR

Lamar Miller v ARI

Devante Parker / Kenyan Drake v TB

Demaryius Thomas v CIN

Leaning towards one of the Dolphins but can't decide between the two. Thanks!

Tough decision here, all have some risk.  I'd go with Parker probably.  TB D on the road has been terrible.  

1 hour ago, One Punch Man said:

Pick 2:

Doug Baldwin vs ATL

Michael Thomas vs WAS

Golden Tate vs CHI

If it helps, I’ve got Hunt, Bell, Kamara as my RBs and my Flex. Also got Alex Smith and Zach Ertz to round off my line-up.

You sir, suck.  That's an amazing lineup.  I like Baldwin, but after that it depends on if you want a steady floor (Thomas) or  high risk/high reward (Tate).  Thomas will get the Norman treatment, so I personally would go with Tate.  

Archived