Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

12 minutes ago, sp6488 said:

Nah, I'd say Mixon.  What if Damien Williams gets all the action?

Drake was drafted by Gase in the 3rd round.  Gase said he fits the scheme they run.  Is there a chance Williams emerges as the starter, sure but Williams was also an UDFA who has been in the system for 4 years and has never carried the ball much. It sure appears that Drake will be the lead back.  

Mixon has had 6 weeks as the starter and hasn't done much behind that terrible Oline.  Mixon is the safe pick for 10 pts but with Drake we dont know.  I'm in first place and feel like rolling the dice on Drake.  

2 hours ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

PPR League: chose 2.

Larry Fitzgerald @ SF (with Drew Stanton as QB)

Alshon Jeffery vs Den (Likely matched up with Talib)

Will Fuller vs Ind (Vontae Davis out but Tom Savage as QB)

Devante Parker vs OAK (hasn’t played fully since week 4)

I would say Fitzgerald and Parker. Last year @SF, with Stanton as QB, Fitz put 80 yards and 2 TDs. Parker has the best matchup between the other 3. Jeffery hasn't been great even in good matchups. Will Fuller with Tom Savage is a scary thought, even against Indy. 

Should I start TJ Yeldon or CJ Anderson?  Eagles have tough run D and I don't think Denver knows who they are going to run right now.  He is due for a big game.  If they would just pass to him more.  Yeldon a had a good game before when Fournette was out.   So not sure what to do.  

7 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

I would say Fitzgerald and Parker. Last year @SF, with Stanton as QB, Fitz put 80 yards and 2 TDs. Parker has the best matchup between the other 3. Jeffery hasn't been great even in good matchups. Will Fuller with Tom Savage is a scary thought, even against Indy. 

I saw this and started Jeffrey anyway. Usually when I see stuff like this it ends up being a jinx.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 3:14 AM, steelcurtain29 said:

Rawls is supposedly getting a lot of carries this week...

I have Gore,  Latavius Murray and Rawls. This is PPR. (1 point per catch).

Which two of those three so I start? McCaffrey is already my #1 RB

I would say Murray or Rawls. Neither option is great, but I think I would go with Murray. He has had some down games but has stayed involved in the offense and continued to get touches. Rawls is the "starter" but there is no telling what Seattle is going to do.

Archived