Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

1 hour ago, derekstanggt said:

You sir, suck.  That's an amazing lineup.  I like Baldwin, but after that it depends on if you want a steady floor (Thomas) or  high risk/high reward (Tate).  Thomas will get the Norman treatment, so I personally would go with Tate.  

Man, it’s all about working waivers and the psychology of others during trades. I finished the draft with Cooks, Pryor, Ameer Abdullah, Paul Perkins... my only two mainstays are Bell and Hunt, who I got in the 11th. I’m extremely proud of where I am now.

But I agree. Thomas has struggled with those bonafide no. 1 CBs. His two worst games came against Rhodes and Slay. Norman’s elk. I like how Detroit runs through the air with Tate. 

14 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Have to decide on rolling with Demarco Murray or Jamison Crowder. PPR

What’s the rest of your line-up? In this situation, I like Crowder vs PJ Williams of the Saints. Definitely think he’s safer. But Murray has upside.

2 minutes ago, One Punch Man said:

Man, it’s all about working waivers and the psychology of others during trades. I finished the draft with Cooks, Pryor, Ameer Abdullah, Paul Perkins... my only two mainstays are Bell and Hunt, who I got in the 11th. I’m extremely proud of where I am now.

But I agree. Thomas has struggled with those bonafide no. 1 CBs. His two worst games came against Rhodes and Slay. Norman’s elk. I like how Detroit runs through the air with Tate. 

What’s the rest of your line-up? In this situation, I like Crowder vs PJ Williams of the Saints. Definitely think he’s safer. But Murray has upside.

Wentz

Gurley

Baldwin

Crabtree

Murray/Crowder 

Ertz/Graham 

4 minutes ago, One Punch Man said:

Wow your line-up is pretty set. I think you have room to take risks. Go Murray.

Well this league is point based. I really can't afford a dud game from either player. So you feel Crowder is safer but Murray has the higher ceiling? I feel like Wash/N.O might have some serious points scored.

26 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Well this league is point based. I really can't afford a dud game from either player. So you feel Crowder is safer but Murray has the higher ceiling? I feel like Wash/N.O might have some serious points scored.

That’s what I think. Murray has a wider range of outcomes but I feel he’s more likely to score a TD. Crowder is good for 8 targets at least. At least 6 catches. What he does with those catches? I’m not certain. Probably 60-100 yards.

I feel like Thompson and Vernon will get a lot of looks. Henry has shown he’s taken the backseat. Steelers have a strong pass defense but can be exploited on the ground.

I’d go Murray. 

22 minutes ago, One Punch Man said:

That’s what I think. Murray has a wider range of outcomes but I feel he’s more likely to score a TD. Crowder is good for 8 targets at least. At least 6 catches. What he does with those catches? I’m not certain. Probably 60-100 yards.

I feel like Thompson and Vernon will get a lot of looks. Henry has shown he’s taken the backseat. Steelers have a strong pass defense but can be exploited on the ground.

I’d go Murray. 

Well thanks for the input man, appreciate it.

On 11/16/2017 at 8:07 PM, RamPackFan said:

PPR League:

Dilemma at my flex position, please help!!:

Doug Martin vs Miami

Kenyon Drake vs TB

Robert Woods vs Minn

Latavius Murray vs LARams

?? 

I'd go with woods, but with one caveat - check and see if Minnesota divulges who Rhodes is going to be on and if he'll be sticking to him. I'm going to assume that he's on Watkins, but if he's on Woods, I could make the case  with going in another direction for your flex spot. 

13 hours ago, Tinker Stinkers said:

Who should I flex this week? Who at TE? PPR league.

Marvin Jones at Chicago
Joe Mixon at Denver

Kyle Rudolph vs LA Rams
Jared Cook vs New England

I'd go Jones over Mixon. Jones had a down week last week, but before that, he was tearing it up. I think you get a reasonable game from him. Mixon hasn't done much to get me super excited. He's had the volume, but he's not doing a ton with it to be quite honest - at least not from an efficiency standpoint. And when you put that kind of production up against a defense like Denver's, which may not be what it was to start but is still damn good, that has all the making of a 12 for 27 type game. Maybe he bails you out with some catches, but he hasn't been as big in that regard as I would have suspected. If you take out that huge 70 yarder from a few weeks ago, his numbers in the receivign game are super pedestrian. Jones has the better match up and I trust him more as a player to get something done. 

Rudolph vs Cook...I think I lean Cook. There's just no upside to Rudolph. He's got a nice floor because he's going to get 5 or 6 catches, but it's going to be for 40 yards. You're really banking on a touchdown unless 5 for 35 -40 is a good get for you. The only nice thing about him is that kind of performance is almost a guaranteed lock. I don't think that I can ever bring myself to fully trust Cook - once you start wanting to use him that's when he's going to disappear, but they've really been utilizing him the last three games and I think as a floor, you're probably looking at Rudolph's expected game, so I like that. 

Archived