Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

Goff 

Carr

Rodgers

2nd round of the playoffs.  Winner goes onto the championship.    I'm leaning toward Carr.   The Rams/Seahawks game have a history of low scoring affairs.   Rodgers I'm just scared that he could be a total flop this game against Carolina.  Carr, not much upside, but he gets his two recievers back this week and I'm thinking a high scoring game with Dallas.

Crazy to sit Stefon Diggs (vs Cin) and AJ Green (@Min) in lieu of Marvin Jones (vs Chi) and Robert Woods (@Sea) in PPR scoring? I feel like Green is going to get shut down to the point he's touchdown dependent and I have no faith in Diggs anymore.

7 hours ago, CaribouLou said:

.5 ppr, need to start 2 WR's and a flex play (RB/WR/TE)

1. Demaryius Thomas
  2. Jarvis Landry
  3. Dede Westbrook
  4. Kelvin Benjamin
  5. Alfred Morris
  6. Mike Davis

Thomas, Landry, Westbrook for me. Benjamin would be the next guy in line for me. Can't trust the Dallas or Seattle running games.

3 hours ago, Freakish Mind said:

Goff 

Carr

Rodgers

2nd round of the playoffs.  Winner goes onto the championship.    I'm leaning toward Carr.   The Rams/Seahawks game have a history of low scoring affairs.   Rodgers I'm just scared that he could be a total flop this game against Carolina.  Carr, not much upside, but he gets his two recievers back this week and I'm thinking a high scoring game with Dallas.

I would start Rodgers or Goff if I were you. Carolina/Green Bay should be a fairly high scoring game and with the way Williams has been running the ball, I think its going to open things up for Rodgers a little bit more.

41 minutes ago, Nozizaki said:

Crazy to sit Stefon Diggs (vs Cin) and AJ Green (@Min) in lieu of Marvin Jones (vs Chi) and Robert Woods (@Sea) in PPR scoring? I feel like Green is going to get shut down to the point he's touchdown dependent and I have no faith in Diggs anymore.

I say bench Diggs for either one of those guys, but keep Green in the lineup. Gotta play your studs. Even in a rough year, he is a top 10 wideout still.

9 hours ago, tab said:

Texans have been smoked by fast WRs. I could see Dede going off

This is why I am struggling with this decision lol. It's definitely a blow up game spot for Westbrook but I just don't know if I have the balls to bench Evans for him. I think right now its between Woods and Westbrook at this point. Gonna be a long few days deciding haha.

10 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Who would you suggest? Confidence level in both being better than Mariota or Carr?

Both have their merits. I think Jimmy G is a lock for close to 300 yards...the question is touchdowns. Foles is surrounded by a very good team and he's got a great matchup. I'd probably lean toward Foles, believe it or not. 

Looking for 1 WR and 1 Flex out of these. 10 team PPR

Kenyan Drake @ BUF Dez Bryant @ OAK Marquise Goodwin v TEN Lamar Miller @ JAX Dede Westbrook v HOU Demaryius Thomas @ IND Jamison Crowder v ARI

Leaning towards Dez and Drakeright now, but Goodwin, Dede, and Demaryius are all enticing.

3 minutes ago, Mich_fan20 said:

Looking for 1 WR and 1 Flex out of these. 10 team PPR

Kenyan Drake @ BUF Dez Bryant @ OAK Marquise Goodwin v TEN Lamar Miller @ JAX Dede Westbrook v HOU Demaryius Thomas @ IND Jamison Crowder v ARI

Leaning towards Dez and Drakeright now, but Goodwin, Dede, and Demaryius are all enticing.

Also, I see a lot of debate between Keenum and Bortles. After losing Wentz I may need to start one, any consensus yet?

2 hours ago, Mich_fan20 said:

Also, I see a lot of debate between Keenum and Bortles. After losing Wentz I may need to start one, any consensus yet?

My decision is Bortles. I had Keenum but dropped him for Bortles. He has at least 16 points in 6 of his last 7 games and 3 straight with at least 18. Plus he gets Houston at home. Keenum is a fine choice as well, but for me its Bortles.

as for your other question: I would say Drake for your flex spot and for the WR spot I think Dez is the choice. Oakland has been bad against the pass and Dallas' offense has been improved. I think if not Dez, Goodwin or Westbrook are the next 2 options for you.

Had option of Foles vs Jimmy, and I personally went with Foles. Was very impressed with Jimmy,  but I'm banking on the match up and that he's got the better team around him.

Also if it's for the long haul, keep in mind Jimmy plays Jax next week. So going with Jimmy this week will mean looking for a new QB next week.

And if Foles does well this week, he's likely not going to be there for you next week if you survive.

Archived