Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I'm up 173-103

he still has his whole team to play. 

It's a really tough call.  I feel like Gurley is still safe to do better than last time against SEA with their defense pretty banged up and missing Kam and Sherman.  Drake probably has a little more upside though with the matchup against the Bills because the Seahawks are still a better defense.  I would say Gurley has the safer floor, while Drake has the most upside.  But again, what do I know.  

3 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

This is a really tough call. Both Drake and Gurley have been hot as can be. Gurley's only game under 10 points this season was at home against Seattle. Drake has only one game below 10 points since week 9. I think you have to go Gurley and keep with Michael Thomas and his solid matchup. . Gurley and the Rams should be out for revenge and that game was in week 5 so LA has improved since that time. I just think in the fantasy playoffs, go with Gurley. Drake very well may go off against Buffalo, but Gurley has just been too consistent for me to pass him up.

That's pretty much my first reaction to go with consistency over the season, but if I was down by a lot or felt like I needed one to have a big game, I might take the upside of Drake against Buffalo over the safety of Gurley's consistency. It's a really tough call, but you can't go wrong with either of them.  

6 hours ago, RAVINGMADD said:

Hopefully you listened to me about Rivers.  Having that bad of a game at home against a division rival didn't give me any confidence that he would have a good game against them on the road.  

Unfortunately I went with Rivers... :(

Opponent had Gurley, though, so there may not have been much I could have done either way.

14 hours ago, RAVINGMADD said:

It's a really tough call.  I feel like Gurley is still safe to do better than last time against SEA with their defense pretty banged up and missing Kam and Sherman.  Drake probably has a little more upside though with the matchup against the Bills because the Seahawks are still a better defense.  I would say Gurley has the safer floor, while Drake has the most upside.  But again, what do I know.  

Thanks. I went with Gurley and Thomas. Glad I didn't miss out on Gurley's big day.

14 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

This is a really tough call. Both Drake and Gurley have been hot as can be. Gurley's only game under 10 points this season was at home against Seattle. Drake has only one game below 10 points since week 9. I think you have to go Gurley and keep with Michael Thomas and his solid matchup. . Gurley and the Rams should be out for revenge and that game was in week 5 so LA has improved since that time. I just think in the fantasy playoffs, go with Gurley. Drake very well may go off against Buffalo, but Gurley has just been too consistent for me to pass him up.

Good call 

Man I am so frustrated.  In the SB and Brown goes down.  Had Watson gown down earlier in the season.  That is how FF goes.  Luckily I do have a bunch of WRs.  Need some help on my week 16 lineup.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Full Pt PPR. 

WRs - Need 3 (2WRs spot and Flex)

AJ Green - DET 

Brandin Cook - BUF

Tyreek Hill - MIA

Josh Gordon - @CHI

Marquise Goodwin - JAC

Keelan Cole - SF (possible waiver wire pickup)

Rishard Matthews - LAR (possible waiver wire pickup)

I think I am going to go with Green, Cook and Hill.  Love the potential of Gordon.  Goodwin has play very well lately as well, but not sure I should pull the trigger.  I know Goodwin is playing JAC this week so that will be a hard match-up. 

RBs - Need 2

Todd Gurley - @TEN

Dion Lewis - BUF

Peyton Barber - @CAR

Will start Gurley and more then likely start Lewis.  Especially with Burkhead out. 

QB - Need 1

Aaron Rodgers - MIN

Philip Rivers - @NYJ

Want to start Rodgers, but man is this going to be a tough match-up.  Rivers seems to have the better match-up for this week.  Any thoughts?

Defense - Need 1

Chargers - @NYJ - 

Bears - CLE

I don't think I could go wrong with this, but trying to get the max pts here.  Bears are projected to have more points, but not sure about the Bears.  May go with the safer bet and picked the Chargers. 

I would appreciate any advice.  Good luck to everyone still in it!!!

2 hours ago, UnitedInOrgange said:

Man I am so frustrated.  In the SB and Brown goes down.  Had Watson gown down earlier in the season.  That is how FF goes.  Luckily I do have a bunch of WRs.  Need some help on my week 16 lineup.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Full Pt PPR. 

WRs - Need 3 (2WRs spot and Flex)

AJ Green - DET 

Brandin Cook - BUF

Tyreek Hill - MIA

Josh Gordon - @CHI

Marquise Goodwin - JAC

Keelan Cole - SF (possible waiver wire pickup)

Rishard Matthews - LAR (possible waiver wire pickup)

I think I am going to go with Green, Cook and Hill.  Love the potential of Gordon.  Goodwin has play very well lately as well, but not sure I should pull the trigger.  I know Goodwin is playing JAC this week so that will be a hard match-up. 

RBs - Need 2

Todd Gurley - @TEN

Dion Lewis - BUF

Peyton Barber - @CAR

Will start Gurley and more then likely start Lewis.  Especially with Burkhead out. 

QB - Need 1

Aaron Rodgers - MIN

Philip Rivers - @NYJ

Want to start Rodgers, but man is this going to be a tough match-up.  Rivers seems to have the better match-up for this week.  Any thoughts?

Defense - Need 1

Chargers - @NYJ - 

Bears - CLE

I don't think I could go wrong with this, but trying to get the max pts here.  Bears are projected to have more points, but not sure about the Bears.  May go with the safer bet and picked the Chargers. 

I would appreciate any advice.  Good luck to everyone still in it!!!

For your WRs, I definitely say AJ and Hill as locks. Even though Green has been inconsistent and he will go up against Darius Slay, I think he will get loose for a few more big plays next week. Hill is a must start against Miami with his boom potential. After that, I'm torn between Cooks and Keelan Cole. Cooks has the better QB, but Cole has been more consistent of late, and if Lee is out, it should thrust Cole into some more work. Gordon is solid, but can't trust the Browns offense/Kizer all that much. Goodwin against Jacksonville would be hard to trust and Matthews against the Rams I don't like all that much either with how the Titans offense has been performing against average to below average defenses, let alone a defense that's coming off completely dominating Russ Wilson and the Seahawks. All that being said, I think today I am saying Keelan Cole over Cooks but ask me again later in the week lol.

RB-Gurley and Lewis for sure, even if Burkhead plays stick with Lewis.

QB I say roll with Rivers. He had a tough game against the Chiefs, but he should be in for a bounce back game against the Jets.

Defense I would go with the Chargers. They should feast on the Jets and Bryce Petty.

23 hours ago, tntitans4life17 said:

For your WRs, I definitely say AJ and Hill as locks. Even though Green has been inconsistent and he will go up against Darius Slay, I think he will get loose for a few more big plays next week. Hill is a must start against Miami with his boom potential. After that, I'm torn between Cooks and Keelan Cole. Cooks has the better QB, but Cole has been more consistent of late, and if Lee is out, it should thrust Cole into some more work. Gordon is solid, but can't trust the Browns offense/Kizer all that much. Goodwin against Jacksonville would be hard to trust and Matthews against the Rams I don't like all that much either with how the Titans offense has been performing against average to below average defenses, let alone a defense that's coming off completely dominating Russ Wilson and the Seahawks. All that being said, I think today I am saying Keelan Cole over Cooks but ask me again later in the week lol.

RB-Gurley and Lewis for sure, even if Burkhead plays stick with Lewis.

QB I say roll with Rivers. He had a tough game against the Chiefs, but he should be in for a bounce back game against the Jets.

Defense I would go with the Chargers. They should feast on the Jets and Bryce Petty.

Great post!  Thanks for the information.  

On 12/13/2017 at 1:05 PM, tntitans4life17 said:

Yeah, I am in that same boat. I really want to have the balls to bench him and go with Westbrook but the more I think about it, I can live with a loss if Evans throws down another dud but Westbrook has a solid game rather than benching Evans, him going off, and Westbrook not having a good game.

On a side note, Evens helped me win one league and loose in the other league... did you play him?

Finals... SO my QB situation is all up in the air... Been sticking with Carr all year. But last week I picked up Jimmy G and Arron Rogers, I started Rogers (pat on the back) but this week there is talk to not play him b/c they are out of the playoff hunt. Sooo Carr against Philly... no, Jimmy G against the Jags... no... Ugh! If Rogers does not play should I get Bortles @ SF, Dalton vs Det, Cutler @ KC or even Stanton vs NYGs?  I'm thinking Bortles... Your Thoughts? Thanks,

46 minutes ago, yellow_jeep said:

On a side note, Evens helped me win one league and loose in the other league... did you play him?

Yeah, I stuck with him. I wound up benching Burkhead for Westbrook in my flex spot. More I thought about it, more I knew to just go with the best talent. The game against ATL gives me hope for next week that Winston will target him a ton. Maybe he can finally break the 100 yard barrier.

40 minutes ago, yellow_jeep said:

Finals... SO my QB situation is all up in the air... Been sticking with Carr all year. But last week I picked up Jimmy G and Arron Rogers, I started Rogers (pat on the back) but this week there is talk to not play him b/c they are out of the playoff hunt. Sooo Carr against Philly... no, Jimmy G against the Jags... no... Ugh! If Rogers does not play should I get Bortles @ SF, Dalton vs Det, Cutler @ KC or even Stanton vs NYGs?  I'm thinking Bortles... Your Thoughts? Thanks,

I am going to keep banging the Blake Bortles drum for this week. Has a great matchup against SF and has been one of the hottest QBs over the last month. If you can't get him, I say go after Foles if available. After that, I would lean towards Jimmy G, even against Jax. He has been playing great and Dalton/Cutler/Stanton are all not good enough for me to consider them. Cutler would probably be best out of that bunch of 3, but KC's defense has looked a little better the past 2 weeks and its Jay Cutler...

Finals week. Lost Antonio. 

QB - Carr @ Philly, claim for Flacco vs Indy

RB - Kareem Hunt v Mia
RB - 

WR - Josh Gordon @  Chi
WR -  Michael Thomas vs Atl

TE - Evan Engram @ Ari

Flex - Devante Parker @ KC
Flex - 

Chicago Defense (stashed 4 weeks ago)

Joe Mixon vs Det
Carlos Hyde vs Jax
Jack Doyle @ Bal
Aaron Jones vs Min
Chris Hogan vs Buf

Need to start 2 of those 4 in the 2 empty slots. Leaning towards Mixon and Hyde. Also choosing between Carr and Flacco. Help

Archived