Who to Start/Sit Thread

JaguarCrazy2832

3 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Joe Mixon vs Det
Carlos Hyde vs Jax
Jack Doyle @ Bal
Aaron Jones vs Min
Chris Hogan vs Buf

Need to start 2 of those 4 in the 2 empty slots. Leaning towards Mixon and Hyde. Also choosing between Carr and Flacco. Help

If Mix plays then play him. I think Jones is the way to go in GB but I don't like the matchup. Same with Hyde but he might be the smarter play. The intriguing play for me is Hogan, I would play him if he is in the game, with Rex out Brady will need Hogan when Gronk and Cooks are covered. So for me: 1Mix, 2 Hogan, 3 Jones, 4 Hyde. Good luck. I have also been stashing Chi, haha

1 minute ago, yellow_jeep said:
10 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Joe Mixon vs Det
Carlos Hyde vs Jax
Jack Doyle @ Bal
Aaron Jones vs Min
Chris Hogan vs Buf

Need to start 2 of those 4 in the 2 empty slots. Leaning towards Mixon and Hyde. Also choosing between Carr and Flacco. Help

If Mix plays then play him. I think Jones is the way to go in GB but I don't like the matchup. Same with Hyde but he might be the smarter play. The intriguing play for me is Hogan, I would play him if he is in the game, with Rex out Brady will need Hogan when Gronk and Cooks are covered. So for me: 1Mix, 2 Hogan, 3 Jones, 4 Hyde. Good luck. I have also been stashing Chi, haha

Appreciate it. The last game Gronk absolutely shredded Buffalo, and I expect much of the same... Cooks was held to nothing. It is a risky play for sure, but Hyde and Jones against Jax and Minny... ew

10 minutes ago, JBURGE25 said:

Finals week. Lost Antonio. 

QB - Carr @ Philly, claim for Flacco vs Indy

RB - Kareem Hunt v Mia
RB - 

WR - Josh Gordon @  Chi
WR -  Michael Thomas vs Atl

TE - Evan Engram @ Ari

Flex - Devante Parker @ KC
Flex - 

Chicago Defense (stashed 4 weeks ago)

Joe Mixon vs Det
Carlos Hyde vs Jax
Jack Doyle @ Bal
Aaron Jones vs Min
Chris Hogan vs Buf

As long as Mixon is healthy, go with him. For the other spot, if Hogan is healthy and plays, I think he is the best play with Burkhead out. Otherwise I would say Hyde.

For QB, I say go with Flacco. He has had a safe floor the last 3 weeks and has the better matchup against Indy.

1 minute ago, JBURGE25 said:

Appreciate it. The last game Gronk absolutely shredded Buffalo, and I expect much of the same... Cooks was held to nothing. It is a risky play for sure, but Hyde and Jones against Jax and Minny... ew

Yeah, risky but Belick never goes the same place twice (unless he has too) so in my warped mind no Rex, Gronk was last week opens the way for Hogan. This thinking worked for me in the first round last year (Playing Hogan over Jeffries. Hogan scored 49 pts in that game). but big risk...

16 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

Cousins or Bortles this week? I'm leaning Cousins cuz he's more reliable.

Flex: Jeffrey or Tate? I'm leaning towards Jeffrey.

Eagles or Vikings D/ST?

Bortles man! The dude has been on fire and has a great matchup. Cousins faces a Denver D that has been improved in recent weeks.

Jeffrey for the flex, absolutely against Oakland.

And I say Vikings against the Pack w/out Rodgers.

27 minutes ago, tntitans4life17 said:

Bortles man! The dude has been on fire and has a great matchup. Cousins faces a Denver D that has been improved in recent weeks.

Jeffrey for the flex, absolutely against Oakland.

And I say Vikings against the Pack w/out Rodgers.

Thanks. It's kinda risky starting Bortles in the Ship isn't it???

17 minutes ago, steadypimpin said:

Thanks. It's kinda risky starting Bortles in the Ship isn't it???

With the way both QBs have played in the last month, I think Cousins is more of the risk than Bortles. SF is a great matchup for Bortles and he has done well against worse matchups in the last month.

RBs: Zeke, Kareem, Riddick, Mike Davis

WRs: Allen, Evans, Landry, Crowder, Watkins

Need 5 from the above, I think I know what I'm doing if Allen's back isn't an issue but hopefully I'm not overlooking anything.

To round out the full team is Russ QB, Engram TE, Panthers D, Legatron. Half PPR league, going for the ship.

4 hours ago, dhunt2402 said:

Need 5 from the above, I think I know what I'm doing if Allen's back isn't an issue but hopefully I'm not overlooking anything.

To round out the full team is Russ QB, Engram TE, Panthers D, Legatron. Half PPR league, going for the ship.

That's how I'd roll. Stick to your studs.

6 hours ago, dhunt2402 said:

What @steadypimpinsaid. If Allen is out, play Crodwer but pray Allen is okay lol

23 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Who would you start between Green or Julio Jones this week? Or would you start both? 

My WR are - Green, Hill, Jones, Woods, and Wallace 

Need 3. Leaning towards Green, Hill and Woods, thoughts?

That is a genuinely tough decision...wow lol. Jones went 5 for 98 against NO last time they played and you have to figure with so much on the line they will bring out all the stops. Hill and Woods both have been excellent this year and both have the easier matchups. For me, its between Green and Jones and I think even though they are up against Lattimore and the Saints, Jones is the way to go. The Bengals offense has just been so pathetically bad its hard to trust them to get Green the ball enough.

Archived